New manager poll

Amato

Next manager poll  

451 members have voted

1. 1. Of the names currently being touted as a possible replacement, who do you want as new manager?

2. 2. And who do you think it will be?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Redknapp.

Can almost guarantee it'll be McLeish till end of season and Davies comes in

Getting McLeish in only to replace with Davies would be a massive backward step and a slap in the face for McLeish. Davies is a loonball.

34 minutes ago, blueballss said:

Always liked Alan Pardew.........just my opinion obviously, no gonna happen

He's another gaffer that immediately improves a team. Gets a transfer window and takes them backwards. Gets another transfer window and gets them near relegation

Guest Lloyd72
41 minutes ago, blueballss said:

Always liked Alan Pardew.........just my opinion obviously, no gonna happen

Fuck no, look at what he's done to Newcastle and Palace destroyed both teams and the fans hated him

15 minutes ago, dan_ger said:

Getting McLeish in only to replace with Davies would be a massive backward step and a slap in the face for McLeish. Davies is a loonball.

Slap in the face to the fans as well. 

Sadly the permanent manager I can only see as being McInnes Wright Davies or McLeish which is extremely worrying.

18 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Being realistic, probably McLeish, though I'd personally like to see Tommy Wright with a few quid to spend at the start of next season. Just the same amount as Warburton had, as I said, keeping it realistic. 

I agree. Wright has always put out teams who give the tarriers a hard game,and this on a small budget. All this is assuming any sane cunt would wish to come to planet Rangers at the moment 

Henning Berg has been my choice since his success with Legia Warsaw. Currently top of the Hungarian league with Videoton FC. Former Rangers player, ended his playing career with us, can work on a limited budget and he has knowledge of the cheaper, Eastern European market. 

Rangers is a step up for him and way into the EPL... 

If not Henning Berg - then either Gary Rowett or Frank De Boer

Gio is certainly not going to come... not yet. 

36 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

He's another gaffer that immediately improves a team. Gets a transfer window and takes them backwards. Gets another transfer window and gets them near relegation

everyone on that list has had their difficulties,feck it should have said Conte!!:cheers::craphead: