New manager poll

Amato

Next manager poll  

451 members have voted

1. 1. Of the names currently being touted as a possible replacement, who do you want as new manager?

2. 2. And who do you think it will be?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anybody who thinks Frank De Boer will come in and work with Joe Garner as a front man and Rob Kiernan as a centre back are just living in a wonder blue cloud - let me join you haha! 

The only thanks I have for the out going management team is Emerson Hyndman on loan, he's the only reason we might finish second. 

Arrogantly persisting with 4-3-3 when teams have us sussed... that type of football is outdated, look at Arsenal, doesn't work... 

The future is powerful, tall, pacey, athletic players... and then they need to play a bit of football... Bayern, Dortmund, Madrid, Chelsea, City... that's the model going forward. 

7 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's the calibre I'd love to see us looking at,but sadly think big eck will be the man

As was mentioned previously, he was interviewed a few weeks back on Dutch TV and was asked if he was interested in getting back into management. He said he would, but only for a challenge, not for monetary gain.

Fuck me, where better than us with every game a challenge and the board not having a pot to piss in.

Louis Van Gaal

I think we need a tried and tested experienced manager and for me Van Gaal ticks all the boxes, if he costs us a packet fuckin pay it! If we want to be back at the the top of the pile and stop those rancid bheasts we need quality, and van gaal would be a great start.

In the real world we'll end up with some run of the mill spl manager and pay him buttons.

Frank  De Boer, who hasn't ruled himself out in inertview at airport with Sky Sports. But not likely to happen as it would probably mean King getting his £30 - £50 million out 

De Boer insisted there had been no approach from Rangers with regards to the manager's job but said he would not dismiss it, although he is not keen on returning to the dugout mid-season, instead preferring to wait until the summer.

"I would always listen, that's for sure," he told Sky Sports News HQ.

"Right now I am just taking a break and just looking more for next season and hopefully to start in pre-season, not to start in the middle of the season.

"It's a long time that I have [been able to have] a break because when I was 14 I started to play for Ajax and when I quit my career I started directly to be a coach, first youth and then as a head coach.

Mark Warburton 'categorically denies' quitting as Rangers manager despite the club announcing he had resigned

"It is my first time in almost 32 years that I've had a break for two or three months so I am enjoying that."

De Boer said that he was sad to see his former club in such a position, with the fallout over Warburton's departure still rumbling on.

De Boer won four Eredivisie titles as Ajax manager

"Yes [I feel sad] because every club where I played, especially Rangers and Barcelona, who I have warm feelings for, you want to see a club that's very stable and doing well."

After being asked if he could possibly return to Rangers to help them out of their current predicament, De Boer said: "You never know."

Scary to be honest..Billy Davies or Alex Mcleish? well one is an odball with dodgy mates & the other well the "Alex Mcleish fans" will be happy...neither are good managers of football clubs..see their records for confirmation...Davies has done nothing in 10yrs & Eck is probably the luckiest Rangers manager in my lifetime.

It will hopefully be Mcleish til the end of the Season and then bring in Michael Laudrup and change the whole set up. Brings in wee Neil McCann and King gives them the money. 

Im certainly an optimist today..

Just dont want Billy Davies anywhere near my Club..