Liverpool Last Night

williamcarvel9

52 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I think we should play more like Barcelona. Get Halliday to watch Iniesta and Garner to watch Suarez and hey presto 

I would rather play more like Real Madrid and be top of the league.

Get Waghorn to watch Ronaldo and Wallace to watch Bale and we will start scoring goals.

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

Last season we used to press sides off the ball and force them to give us back possession. This season we've never done that to the sane extent!

The intensity dropped no end. The problem was this was never "recognised" nor "learned from"

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why did you leave Chelsea off that? 

Going from challenging to 13 points behind after today in the space of 7 wks is free fall. 

Because my point was that they're a point off second. I didn't see much value in including the league's runaway leaders. Just like I didn't see value in including anyone from 5th down...

26 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Because my point was that they're a point off second. I didn't see much value in including the league's runaway leaders. Just like I didn't see value in including anyone from 5th down...

Your really going with that? ?

7wks ago neck and neck with Chelsea today 13 points off the lead, aye no freefall right enough. 

Youll be telling me next that 30 points behind them doesn't matter because we are just off 2nd place. ??

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Your really going with that? ?

7wks ago neck and neck with Chelsea today 13 points off the lead, aye no freefall right enough. 

Youll be telling me next that 30 points behind them doesn't matter because we are just off 2nd place. ??

Premier League Table 7 (Match) Weeks Ago

IMG_7245.thumb.PNG.e5d897217af4dd1c07971d4d938781de.PNG

Premier League Table (Current)IMG_7246.thumb.PNG.e5428c1e271291b9d6ccd343d26e4b6e.PNG

They've gone from 6 points behind the runaway leaders to 10 points behind the runaway leaders. They've dropped two places in the league. 

You wanna look up the definition of 'freefall' and then get back to me?

3 hours ago, williamcarvel9 said:

If you seen the Liverpool v Spurs game last night and,when going well, the way Klopp has his Liverpool players on the front foot, high energy pressing and interchanging front 4 causing one of the best defences in the Premiership all sorts of trouble, then that's the way I expected us to be under Warburton.Granted the quality in the players is huge from our front players to theirs.

If we had that same level of intensity with and without the ball then Warburtons ethos would be very successful, however due to the lack of urgency and tempo it just hinders us playing this way. After the semi final (which we did have a high level of intensity and tempo) we really should have kicked on.

if we want to continue to play in that way, which depends on the new Manager/Interim style, we have to get the players to look at Liverpool and see what is expected when playing.

Stop watching other teams ya dirty midden!

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

Premier League Table 7 (Match) Weeks Ago

IMG_7245.thumb.PNG.e5d897217af4dd1c07971d4d938781de.PNG

Premier League Table (Current)IMG_7246.thumb.PNG.e5428c1e271291b9d6ccd343d26e4b6e.PNG

They've gone from 6 points behind the runaway leaders to 10 points behind the runaway leaders. They've dropped two places in the league. 

You wanna look up the definition of 'freefall' and then get back to me?

?? 

1 win since the 31st of Dec, aye they are right in the hunt. 

??

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Didn't say they were right in the hunt. I said they weren't in freefall. 

Not surprised you've so readily abandoned your argument.

I've went to the game ya loon. 

If you think a supposed EPL title challenge going 7 wks without a win isn't free fall. ??

Then I shall leave you to your wee bubble. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I've went to the game ya loon. 

If you think a supposed EPL title challenge going 7 wks without a win isn't free fall. ??

Then I shall leave you to your wee bubble. 

If sitting in the corner and pretending you're right makes you happy, be my guest.