• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Abusing a Rangers player like fucking taigs is horrendous 

No Rangers player can escape criticism, that is one of the worst individual performances at Ibrox I have ever seen my entire life. He should retire right now.

There aren't any words to describe just how bad he is. Makes Kiernan look like Baresi. 

There was a point where he was running with the ball.... looked extremely awkward and completely unable to control the ball. Thank fuck there was no cunt around him. You have to wonder how he has a CV like he does and is completely useless.

I guess some players are just lucky to have had extremely good partnerships and thats whats carried them. At his age I could understand that he doesnt have the legs, but to be unable to position, control a ball, pass, organize is just baffling. Looks nervous as fuck, which is even more baffling, considering how many years he's been in the game and the stages he has played at.

Just now, Essandoh said:

This thread could be open for the next 100 years and it still wouldn't be enough time to express how bad he is. He should never have played again after the 5-1 game. He surely to fuck can't ever play again now.

He almost made the exact same mistake as that again today :lol: fucking hang up the boots ffs

Just now, 55Bear said:

He almost made the exact same mistake as that again today :lol: fucking hang up the boots ffs

Mate he volleyed the ball back to Tavernier in the corner and before the ball even got to Tavernier he had decided he was going to punt it up the park instead! 

If you don't laugh you'll cry. I'm just awestruck at how he's a professional football player.