An honest post match interview

ZeeFour

The things that Murty touches upon has been something the fans have been shouting about, rightfully so. There were no usual cliche' soundbites or hiding any negatives about the players or how they played. He said it like it was and that's rather refreshing.

The performance wasn't brilliant, but theres probably loads of topics on that already. Just thought I'd share my thoughts on the post match interview.

Really good interview.   No pish talking and good to see he saw what we saw although I'd disagree with O'Halloran being a threat - he was pish.  Even talked about analysiing Morton's team for areas of weakness.  According to Senderos MW wasn't big on that. We really need to get Senderos and Halliday out of the team though.  

4 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Really good interview.   No pish talking and good to see he saw what we saw although I'd disagree with O'Halloran being a threat - he was pish.  Even talked about analysiing Morton's team for areas of weakness.  According to Senderos MW wasn't big on that. We really need to get Senderos and Halliday out of the team though.  

I'd agree with the thoughts on Michael Bananaman. He kept cutting inside rather than dragging a defender out wide with him, bending his run in to take a pass. Meant that his back would have always been facing the goal. Not what you want from a front man. Dying to see him use his pace and tear teams apart but I think our ball to feet approach doesn't suit him.

5 minutes ago, M4XGERSBF3 said:

He was loving it couldnt get the smile off his face. Not much change today didnt imagine there would be either. We now need a manager in for the rest of the season and push for 2nd. 

Aye. Not looking forward to the next few weeks though. Still a shambles at the back, had higher hopes with Lee Hodson coming on but that was like having Senderos at RB:duh:

Very refreshing ,just spoke about football with no comparisons to how a train driver does his job or pie in the sky stuff. He got the job done and the experience will have been great for him.

Still a lot of work to do but to come in after what happened and keep the squad going is a credit to him.

So that's where Mr Warburton's magic hat went. 

Guy could do well as he's probably learned a lot, if not more, from Warburton's mistakes, as well as the good stuff, and seems well grounded. That was a big job from him today under bad circumstances, our whole season was at stake, and he succeeded.

4 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Mckay man od rhe match  ?? Ooft 

Held the ball well, had some pacy runs and got a fair few crosses and shots in. A better front line would have thrived on the service.

Kenny had it for me though for turning the game round and kicking arse when necessary. Hill was pretty good too, and he had to be the way Senderos was going about his business. Waghorn worked hard and deserved his goal. Rest were average.