Can we stop the Miller hate yet?

Ryju84

IGNORING who he played for in the past, there are still some on here who say he is useless, shit, and whatever else.

I am not one of those people. And I still say he should be player / assistant manager...

Today he once again came tracking back cause no one helped, he got into some good positions, shouted a full voice to urge people on, first into dressing room, got a goal (again)... and more...

Do people on here still hate him? If so, why...

All opinions welcome.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate him, he's an alright player in a team of below average players. He's not some messiah. 

Might be worth another year at 37/38, but ultimately up to the new manager.

And I actually think his dropping back harms our team and shape, and doesn't really help. 

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I've not seen any hate for kenny......

I remember when we were speculated to be signing him I was going to give away my shares. I owe you as you said you would take them :lol:

I reckon we both had same hate levels for him but now have eaten our words without him we would be fucked this season.

I am not gonna traipse through every topic and find the names of fans who still talk about Miller like he shouldnt be in the team.

All I was saying is that he was one of our best players again today in the first half in my opinion, and asking if others disagree.

I am sure admin can lock the thread if they want. 

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I don't hate him, but I don't think he had a particularly good game today. 

Really dissapointing comment. Was great in the first half, did a lot of backtracking and helping the midfield , shouting and pointing all the time, tired a wee bit in second half, but that's what happens when you have to carry the team when things aren't going great.