Refusing to sign Hayes & Oxford was the end.

CoatbridgeBear

Just now, Smile said:

Wallace should never be in front of McKay he should leave that to the more Creative player and concentrate on defending.

Especially when Wallace's final ball is rank rotten. The amount of times he gets to cut it back he never finds a Rangers player its so fustrating

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this point has been made previously but...Nae fuckin danger would aberdeen have sold hayes to us for a million quid. They were holding out for a million from clubs down south. Now if we went sniffing around that would have been a different ball game, they would not have sold him to us for a million quid. Would they sell their best player to their closest (league) rivals half way through the season for what they view as there minimum valuation of him? Would they shite, It makes me wonder why MW thought he could even get him for a million. The board probably realised as that they would have to pay well over the odds, something MW always said he never wanted to do, but he tried to do it anyway? 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Probably.

I don't think McKays anywhere near as good as made out.

I like him but he has to improve up against anyone with similar pace he struggles should work more on tricks/skills to beat a man rather than just outpace him.

Just now, The Dude said:

How does transfermarkt value the players?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Will probably go on their CV/stats rather than actually what they're like just now.

4 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I think the board were right to say no to signing Hayes and Oxford. Rangers weren't making money on the transfer market side of the business compared to our biggest rivals. A DoF would ensure these goals were met.

whos the DoF for the tarriers?

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

just curious as you said a DoF would help us try and match what they are achieving in the market, so their DoF must be well known given the amount they make on a yearly basis from the transfers

The reason i feel a DoF would be best for us is that we've had 2 inexperience managers that have failed to make a profit in the football transfer side of the business. A DoF would ensure this is done and would work with the board to achieve it. He would take over the business side and a decent head coach or temp manager would be able to give his full focus on the first team 

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

The reason i feel a DoF would be best for us is that we've had 2 inexperience managers that have failed to make a profit in the football transfer side of the business. A DoF would ensure this is done and would work with the board to achieve it. He would take over the business side and a decent head coach or temp manager would be able to give his full focus on the first team 

didnt neil lennon and ronny deila both make a mint in the market, both were inexperienced managers