Refusing to sign Hayes & Oxford was the end.

CoatbridgeBear

35 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Johnny Hayes is not worth a million quid. Same as garner isn't worth 1.8 million,  the fact is Aberdeen never wanted to sell him but a million quid to Aberdeen  is a lot as it is with us. Abit like how bale wasn't worth 85 million but if somebody wanted him that's what they'd have to pay.

Add the fact it was an English championship team that was interested the price goes up on the 1st phone call.

if you would pay a million for him then thank fuck your not the manager

I know it's cool not to watch any other football but I don't believe anyone knows a thing about Hayes going by the comments. 

That, for 0.7 goals a game, would be an absolute bargain for £1m and if it isn't I'd like to know who is.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bannedfromff said:

I know it's cool not to watch any other football but I don't believe anyone knows a thing about Hayes going by the comments. 

That, for 0.7 goals a game, would be an absolute bargain for £1m and if it isn't I'd like to know who is.

Plenty of players can do the biz at the provincial clubs but doing at the Gers is another matter. A million quid in our situation is too much a gamble

5 minutes ago, bannedfromff said:

Video tagged 'brilliant move from Aberdeen' when in actual fact the Aberdeen defender's poor pass is intercepted by a defender, that defender then gives it away to Hayes who then crosses it into the box. 

1. That's not a brilliant move!

2. You're not going to convince me Hayes is worth a million on the back of one cross into the box. 

There's no doubting the guy is a decent player but paying £1m for him would leave me perplexed and underwhelmed. 

Luckily we didn't though. 

On 17 February 2017 at 10:51 AM, plumbGER said:

We lost the cup final because he is bald?

What does that even mean?

That bemuses me as much as warburton wanting to spend a million on hayes.

The fact he's bald is just an observation.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Whats the deal with having 2 log ins?

I didn't like this accounts name (Always looked strange to me) so I made a new account.

Gogzy says he'll merge the accounts though and give this one the other's name so it's back to the one account.

37 minutes ago, RDFM said:

I didn't like this accounts name (Always looked strange to me) so I made a new account.

Gogzy says he'll merge the accounts though and give this one the other's name so it's back to the one account.

I told you that from day one:lol:

So what does RDFM stand for? 

On 18/02/2017 at 8:27 AM, bannedfromff said:

If a ratio of 0.7 goals/assists per game isn't worth £1m when our entire team's is 1.3 per game then I have no idea what is.

If one of our players had the same record we'd be touting him for millions. 

How is he at right back though?