***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Ah I see. Still, they won it so can't knock them for it.

I wasn't all that thrilled at the prospect either but gotta give the guy a chance

Tbh I feel like it's not an achievement mate. Being 8th in the league should never win you a title. The league under that set-up is pure chance. Luck of the draw once or twice, players playing the game of their life one game, maybe a ref on their side next game ...and before they know it they're champions? nah I don't even consider that a league win. 

13 minutes ago, RDFM said:

This is the guys CV, it's fucking shite.

2010/11 - U.D Leiria, finished 10th in the Primeira Liga (1 position below their previous season without him) and was sacked September 2011.
2011/12 - Nacional, finished 7th in the Primeira Liga (1 position below their previous season without him) and was sacked October 2012.
2012-15 - Santos Laguna, Spent 7 half seasons (***) here where he won the league once and won two cups, finishing 9th, 6th, 2nd, 4th, 9th, 8th(won the league that year, Mexican league splits in two and they play for the league lol) before resigning when they were 18th place. (They came 1st in the season before appointing him)
2015/16 - Al-Gharafa, finished 9th in the Qatar Stars League last season and currently has them in 5th place.

We can't be going for him surely with that record. John Browns starting to look like Pep.

This Portuguese banger must have given a shit hot interview.

If I walked into an interview with that CV I'd be laughed out the door, probably wouldn't be there in the first place.

Surely if Dave King was sceptical about Warbo then he must be the same for this guy.

Got to be part of DoF deal surely?

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Surely that guys just trolling us.

I'm not convinced he knows but he did mention Ross Wilson as our main target for DoF as soon as Warburton left so he may have god sources.

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

"Outstanding candidates"

sigh

"Rangers is synonymous with winning and we will select a manager who is also a winner"

:headwall: