***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What has this Caixinha done in football then?

Someone enlighten me.

He *looks* like he's the real deal. Nice crisp suit, slick hair. He's basically Simeone 

Records no great. Couple cups and one league. 

Actually think he's the best candidate tbh, not the best record but I've a good feeling with what I've read 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Not IMO

They are capable of qualifying for the champions league and being honest will probably be looking to sign players of that quality in the summer as that is what they will be prioritising .under deila they were Europa league group stages at best . We are no further forward than where we were in summer 2015 whereas they have moved forward . 

Just now, cr3_bear said:

They are capable of qualifying for the champions league and being honest will probably be looking to sign players of that quality in the summer as that is what they will be prioritising .under deila they were Europa league group stages at best . We are no further forward than where we were in summer 2015 whereas they have moved forward . 

Plus they had that clown Ronnie in charge when we got Warburton. They are night and day from that side now 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Its not  what hes done in football that matters its about what he does at Rangers that counts.

Well it kind of does when weighing up who is best suited to manage us Kirk.

Do we buy a wee donkey player and say fuck what he's done before...let's only judge this on some opinion on how he might to with us....

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Well it kind of does when weighing up who is best suited to manage us Kirk.

Do we buy a wee donkey player and say fuck what he's done before...let's only judge this on some opinion on how he might to with us....

It looks that way with most of our signings

4 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I dont agree I believe there was a gap that was there when we came up that still remains there that hasn't changed in anyway IMO... People got carried away about this season off the back of the semi v them.. Did you expect us to win the title this season?

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Plus they had that clown Ronnie in charge when we got Warburton. They are night and day from that side now 

Exactly , pains me to say it but the major difference is they seem to have a manager who actually has a clue aswell as a bit of money to throw around . We need a manger who knows how to grind out games and change them especially at all the places we have been this year and dropped silly points.  Take away the Celtic games and their is another 34 games there for us to pick up points . These are the games that are going to get us in a realistic position of challenging Celtic  as the one on one clashes with that mob will take care of themselves when they come around . 

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I dont agree I believe there was a gap that was there when we came up that still remains there that hasn't changed in anyway IMO... People got carried away about this season off the back of the semi v them.. Did you expect us to win the title this season?

Did you expect us to get shagged by Hearts, Dundee, Inverness and the tims every tims we played them?

Did you expect to be sitting third behind Aberdeen.

Did you expect to drop points at home to the likes of Hamilton, St Johnston and co?

Did you expect us to be relying on a 37 year old to bail us out of games and get us through cup games?

Don't pretend this shite is anywhere acceptable or was expected. 

The only positive out of this is we will hopefully branch out to South America for players. 

Hopefully he realises he needs a solid spine first. 

I'd be extremely surprised if Wilson wasn't in on this and that is the only reason I'm a minor bit optimistic. 

I feel it's already the wrong appointment but what can I do.