• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fuckin hell hen. Yes that's what I mean

Aberdeen away

Why am I picturing Jonathan Watson doing his impression of Gordon Strachan while reading this!??

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Surely that guys just trolling us.

I'm not convinced he knows but he did mention Ross Wilson as our main target for DoF as soon as Warburton left so he may have god sources.

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

"Outstanding candidates"

sigh

"Rangers is synonymous with winning and we will select a manager who is also a winner"

:headwall:

21 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Someone put his CV up earlier and it was explained. The league done a thing where the top 8 split and done like a round-robin/knockout for the league and his team won it. 

The LigaMX en Mexico is like most Central/South American leagues here that have an Apertura (opening) league and a Clausura (closing) league, the big difference with Mexico is that they do the playoff of the top 8 teams for the apertura and clausura. I don't agree with the playoff system but a lot of leagues in this area of the world do this including here in Colombia where my local team finish 4th in the clausura last year and then won the league in the playoffs. The LigaMX is one of the toughest leagues in the world so even to go and win the playoff is a good achievement, do not right off how difficult this league is. Pedro is not my favourite to take the managers job but I am not convinced by any of the candidates that are supposedly on this shortlist. 

The Dude likes this
1 minute ago, denya said:

The LigaMX en Mexico is like most Central/South American leagues here that have an Apertura (opening) league and a Clausura (closing) league, the big difference with Mexico is that they do the playoff of the top 8 teams for the apertura and clausura. I don't agree with the playoff system but a lot of leagues in this area of the world do this including here in Colombia where my local team finish 4th in the clausura last year and then won the league in the playoffs. The LigaMX is one of the toughest leagues in the world so even to go and win the playoff is a good achievement, do not right off how difficult this league is. Pedro is not my favourite to take the managers job but I am not convinced by any of the candidates that are supposedly on this shortlist. 

I'm gonna come out and see you in Columbia one day dude

For me I personally think they will go for a "home" based manager who knows the style of the Scottish leagues and what is expected at Rangers so I think for me they will go for McLeish or McInnes. They are probably the best out of an uninspiring bunch.