***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

Guest Lloyd72

If what the record are saying is correct (probs isn't lol) then this guy is either fucking mental or has no fear and 0 fucks to give about anything. I think it's the latter.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm starting to like this guy more and more, but using my head I doubt he'll be a success here.

Come across like if he can get it right it will be a massive success but when it goes wrong it goes fucking wrong

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Obviously he has bags of courage or a nut case, a brave man that wants a shot at the mutants with our squad.

Was just thinking the same thing :lol: hope it rubs off on the team.

I'd rather take a punt on the potentially-brilliant, potentially-shambolic bullfighter than embrace the sure-fire mediocrity of a McLeish.

Pedro's some distance away from the perfect option but with our budget we were never going to get near the likes of de Boer. 

Just now, Sparkle said:

TBH, I'm probably the same as most fans - whoever gets the job will get my support until proved wrong. Stupidly optimistic, probably.

Perfectly reasonable, but if he doesn't cut it he deserves criticism. 

The board should be gone before now because of their poor performance, one way or another if this works out we're all happy, if it does not then the board will be under severe pressure and hopefully that will be the end of them.