***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, B1872 said:

He's not going to get us 55 FS! ??

Fuck sake man instead of using your psychic powers to be a cunt give us the lottery numbers

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Not sure about this appointment tbh.

However, if we beat the tarriers next Sunday and he marches onto park and plants a red hand flag on centre spot then i'll happily give him a chance..

We'll get thumped and you'll have all the roasters of the day blaming him for it :lol:

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Fuck sake man instead of using your psychic powers to be a cunt give us the lottery numbers

You're confident this guy is the answer FS? Anyway I'll wait until it's official as I've still got my heart set on De Boer! ?

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Can I ask what the basis is for saying he's gay...

This will be interesting

A cunt on FF edited his wiki page to say he was gay I think.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Not sure about this appointment tbh.

However, if we beat the tarriers next Sunday and he marches onto park and plants a red hand flag on centre spot then i'll happily give him a chance..

Fuck off hes got to get a flute out and circle said flag playing the sash.. Then well talk 

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

(tu)

He's a complete unknown quantity so it'll take more than a clip of him shouting at journalists and Vlad Weiss and some celtic flop talking about how great he is and how he takes no shit for me to be won over.

The thing that I can't get my head around is that this guy was only deemed good enough to be our assistant just two years ago and since then he's had a couple of uneventful years managing in the semi retirement home that is Qatar so why does he deserve the top job now.

As a manager his CV is poor and there is nothing there that makes me think he's this untapped diamond that people are trying to build him up as.

Obviously I hope he does well, because I want Rangers to do well and if he does I'll be the first one to say I was wrong but right now I'm seriously disspaointed, underwhelmed and scunnered with this. For the past few months I've been thinking that Warburton was alnost like our own version of Tony Mowbray and I honestly feel like we are about to appoint our own version of Ronnie Delia.

Well said, there is a tendency to overreact just because someone talks a good game, only time will tell if this guys up to the job having no real track record .

Im worried that he's keen to have a go at the scum without any experience of the players, we could very well take a tanking, not a good start for any manager, he'll have a mountain to climb if that happens.

potential signing when Pedro joins us, out of contract in the summer according to this article:

Krisztian Nemeth

Hungarian Nemeth is another player to have previously featured in the United Kingdom having once been on the books at Liverpool and Blackpool.

He has also played around the globe similarly to Weiss and even featured for his country in last summer’s Euro 2016 campaign.

Rangers are currently lacking goals in their 11 and Nemeth, who’s contract is set to run out in the summer could be viewed as a cheap answer for Caixinha.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

You're confident this guy is the answer FS? Anyway I'll wait until it's official as I've still got my heart set on De Boer! ?

Not at all but I like his spirit and fight, two things we're severely lacking right now.