• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fuckin hell hen. Yes that's what I mean

Aberdeen away

Why am I picturing Jonathan Watson doing his impression of Gordon Strachan while reading this!??

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Far to much chatter about this guy 

looks like it is a done deal 

Wilson - DOF 

Caixinha - Manager

thoughts? 

I would hope there's a position for John Park.  He knows Scottish football, he has a proven record, he wants to be involved with Rangers, we need to build a whole new team.  Identification of talent, especially from abroad, will help out our new manager tremendously.

I imagine he is the best candidate to the board because he fits with our style and ethos that we are trying to implement from the 1st team down.

Seems that everyone that has an opinion on him is a good one. Maybe the best thing for him is that he is a coach that focuses on coaching and picking the team and can let go of everything else under a DOF. Hopefully things will click here for him. He certainly seems to have the mentality to tackle Scottish football but also be able to adapt. 

9 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I would hope there's a position for John Park.  He knows Scottish football, he has a proven record, he wants to be involved with Rangers, we need to build a whole new team.  Identification of talent, especially from abroad, will help out our new manager tremendously.

Would take park no problem as a scout ??

Do you see room for someone like Barry Ferguson on the coaching staff for a bit of continuity? 

50 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Obviously he has bags of courage or a nut case, a brave man that wants a shot at the mutants with our squad.

I read it as he wants a crack at them himself just with his bull fighting gear, I sat let him lol

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Keef saying the same 

look like it's done. Let's get him in pronto if that is the case for the OF game 

Do you think he'd make any difference ? A few days to assess the players sort out a game plan without actually having seen the scum play

Naw he'd be better to stay away till after the disaster.

Had never heard of Pedro until this morning, now from looking at a few pages on this he's probably maybe definitely our new manager who will 100% be a stroke of genius of a failure, doesn't give a fuck, might be gay, fights bulls, saved his dad's life, will sign Weiss when he gets here, sings the sash on the weekends and if nothing else, trying to pronounce his name Will be an entertaining night for many.

Aye, the futures bright

Sparkle likes this
Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

At least Kiernan will have a nervous breakdown now.

Senderos will be rocking back and forth and dribbling.

If kiernan thought the abuse off the fans was bad just wait till this cunt skewers him for misplacing a pass in his own box