***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

Have I missed something? So it looks like the Sun and the Record (who don't talk constant pish) are saying it's a done deal but nothing official as of yet from the club?  Well excuse me if I reserve judgement of wether or not he's to be the gaffer.  Not my first choice but if he wears the brogues he'll get my support.  I'm still hopeful we'll be happily surprised as whoever it is is here to stop ten in a row so we need a good well supported winner ???

4 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Eh? were yous not moaning that we were appointing a DoF first because the manager might not want to work under one???

Probably have that said before but a couple of weeks ago - once the DOF brigade on here drummed into me exactly what his role is I've accepted that it's part of his duties even if I don't agree. 

I don't even want a DOF but if that's his role and we've appointed a shite manager and thrust him onto a DOF and said here you go then that's pretty fucked-up <-- I've defo said that - as recently as yesterday actually.

I just want a good manager ... fuck the DOF pish it's a smokescreen and the way this is playing out the board are happy to give us a shite third rate manager and have a DOF in there too to take the heat off them. Amazed people can't see this. 

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They said three days ago there was absolutely no way we were getting him :lol:

Scottish media is a joke! Have zero interest in anything they say. The way I see it is Rangers news = negative, celtic news = positive or hidden! Sooner these fake news outlets disappear the better.

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Scottish media is a joke! Have zero interest in anything they say. The way I see it is Rangers news = negative, celtic news = positive or hidden! Sooner these fake news outlets disappear the better.

Usually the way the momentum builds like this it points to them all coming together and being right (after all the pish and guess work before)

I really think the way the outlets are going on that this dudes our new manager. 

6 minutes ago, chris182 said:

If the PA were correct yesterday and there is going to be announcement today on the DoF then you would imagine it's a done deal.

Stephen McGowan is Kings press go to guy mate. I'd take him seriously . 

12 minutes ago, FirrhillLoyal said:

He's a big suave bastard! Fights bulls in his spare time and seems a bit of a nutter wanting to scrap with other managers. What's not to like about him?

Hopefully here for the OF game and leathers Rodgers. 

Rodgers will probably try and shag him, you know what that cunt is like!

53 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Probably have that said before but a couple of weeks ago - once the DOF brigade on here drummed into me exactly what his role is I've accepted that it's part of his duties even if I don't agree. 

I don't even want a DOF but if that's his role and we've appointed a shite manager and thrust him onto a DOF and said here you go then that's pretty fucked-up <-- I've defo said that - as recently as yesterday actually.

I just want a good manager ... fuck the DOF pish it's a smokescreen and the way this is playing out the board are happy to give us a shite third rate manager and have a DOF in there too to take the heat off them. Amazed people can't see this. 

When the DOF role was described by the wee bridge building weakling we call an MD, all I heard was we need continuity when we blame the next manager for not turning our underfunding into a solid second place thus taking the heat of our custodians again.  I view the fact our club has had only 13 managers (jock Wallace and Walter counted as one despite two stints each and the temp mob mcdowell, Durrant, McCall omitted etc) since our formation to this date as a mark of our quality but I suspect this might diminish with the way this is looking. Hope not, another reason why we differ from any other club imo.

26 minutes ago, FirrhillLoyal said:

He's a big suave bastard! Fights bulls in his spare time and seems a bit of a nutter wanting to scrap with other managers. What's not to like about him?

Hopefully here for the OF game and leathers Rodgers. 

Seems he and Brendan would have Some common ground with both of them enjoying plenty time in the ring. 

49 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Stephen McGowan is Kings press go to guy mate. I'd take him seriously . 

Not sure how to take the article, reads like not sure so cover the bases by saying still positive but then again he might just stay put.

Just looks like guess work to me built up as some exclusive.

Not in here to talk about my meltdown yesterday :pipe: 

Just reading this about 3 potential players Caxinha could bring with him. There's no real basis behind it other than "he might" 

IMG_2115.PNG

IMG_2116.PNG

IMG_2117.PNG

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

Also, if this guy comes in, he won't get my trust until I can pronounce his surname 

"Cash-een-ya" is how I've heard it be pronounced by the media. But until concrete pronunciations are heard he will be known as Cashew.