***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

9 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Just read that Mark McGhee has a more impressive CV than Pedro :megaanguish:

Think that's mischief making.

What title or cups has McGhee won?

Has McGhee led a team to the final of a major tournament such as CONCACAF Champions League?

Guest Lloyd72
11 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Just read that Mark McGhee has a more impressive CV than Pedro :megaanguish:

Is that allowed? Get that to fuck

If this Pedro guy is it then to say I'm underwhelmed is an understatement. I honestly thought the board would have got a well known established manager because let's face it STs aren't going to sell themselves. Obviously if it is Pedro then he'll get my backing if he gets results 

If the new manager is this Portuguese fellow then I think its a rather massive gamble, look at the way the Englishman Warburton viewed us......underestimated the job and under estimated the size of this great club, both of those things cost him his job but more so the latter as he clearly could not handle the pressure that comes with a club of this stature....and he never will again.

The new man will be faced with the same issues I feel and no doubt our team will start to get diluted with lpts of foreign players.....dont mind a few but when it ends up a team full of them then we seriously lose our identity.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Not true. The only one/s doing the interviews was the 3-man interview panel (Graham Park, Stewart Robertson and Andrew Dickson) 

I'm not disagreeing, just trying to think of why they would employ a manager before a DoF. If they have done it this way then, they've fluffed up badly, They risk losing Wilson and Pedro (if that's his man).

I would be incredibly surprised if we were appointing a manager that wasn't a recommendation of, or at least agreed with the person that will be the Director of Football. Caixinha can't just have come out of fresh air!

Just now, Sweetheart said:

I'm not disagreeing, just trying to think of why they would employ a manager before a DoF. If they have done it this way then, they've fluffed up badly, They risk losing Wilson and Pedro (if that's his man).

Because they're fucking arseholes and idiots that don't care about Rangers football club.