***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Andy Gray, Alan Hansen/ McCann/Neville and a host of others  all talk a good game, fuck me even a bunch of us on here all talk a good game, could any one of them be top managers dealing with the stress/hassle etc?

Prob not, its easy in the studio pointing out someone elses obvious errors that you can fix on a whiteboard.

Exactly - some of the most sensible people I know in real life and in the media/TV are knowledgeable as fuck when it comes to football - but that doesn't equate to a good manager/coach.

I'd need to have a think on it, but there might even be some of the best managers ever who are complete dumplings who come across as stupid.

11 minutes ago, BluegeneBop said:

Did you just pick someone with a low post count and hope you would be right and others would agree with you ?

Idiot.

You hope Gary Neville, the unmitigated disaster as a manager/coach comes to us.

Of course you do. Jog on Declan.

Guest Lloyd72
2 hours ago, Bighouse said:

You hope Gary Neville, the unmitigated disaster as a manager/coach comes to us.

Of course you do. Jog on Declan.

tbf I think the problem with Neville was that he couldn't get his message across to the players due to the language barrier. I'd put money on him becoming a good coach at a very high level.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

RANGERS face an anxious wait to discover if they have landed their new management dream team. both targets stalling according to the sun 

The same paper told us last week Murty was here until June. They know fuck all mate!

26 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Can't believe this is who we're getting ffs. 

Guest Lloyd72

I'll give the guy a chance, he seems to be very highly rated with everyone he's worked with and if Wilson had picked him then he must see something we don't. In Wilson we Trust

The Al-Gharafa boss is top of the Gers’ wishlist to replace Mark Warburton, who left Ibrox last month.

Graeme Murty was in charge yesterday as the Light Blues thrashed Hamilton 6-0 to reach the Scottish Cup semi-finals, Joe Garner netting a hat-trick after coming off the bench at half-time.

Caixinha has returned to his home in Portugal to weigh up Rangers’ offer, with the season in Qatar on a three-week break.

But he has another proposal on the table from Club America, the most successful club in Mexico. 

Reports in Mexico claim they are waiting for Caixinha’s contract to expire in Qatar in four months before appointing him as their new manager.

Caixinha is hugely respected  in Mexico after leading unfashionable Santos Laguna to three trophies during a three-year stint at the feeder club to Celtic. And he’s made it clear he has unfinished business in Mexico.

Last year, he explained why he turned down the chance to become manager of Mexico.

Caixinha said: “I loved every minute of my time in Mexico. I will return as a coach one day – I have no doubt about that.

“For now I want to continue as a club coach and I feel I am too young to be an international manager.

“Mexico changed my life and fulfilled my dreams and it was a wonderful time for me.”

Blah blah fuckin blah more made up shite, from the Express this time.

They know fuck all but chuck enough shit and you will eventually hit something

25 minutes ago, Bertent said:

The Al-Gharafa boss is top of the Gers’ wishlist to replace Mark Warburton, who left Ibrox last month.

Graeme Murty was in charge yesterday as the Light Blues thrashed Hamilton 6-0 to reach the Scottish Cup semi-finals, Joe Garner netting a hat-trick after coming off the bench at half-time.

Caixinha has returned to his home in Portugal to weigh up Rangers’ offer, with the season in Qatar on a three-week break.

But he has another proposal on the table from Club America, the most successful club in Mexico. 

Reports in Mexico claim they are waiting for Caixinha’s contract to expire in Qatar in four months before appointing him as their new manager.

Caixinha is hugely respected  in Mexico after leading unfashionable Santos Laguna to three trophies during a three-year stint at the feeder club to Celtic. And he’s made it clear he has unfinished business in Mexico.

Last year, he explained why he turned down the chance to become manager of Mexico.

Caixinha said: “I loved every minute of my time in Mexico. I will return as a coach one day – I have no doubt about that.

“For now I want to continue as a club coach and I feel I am too young to be an international manager.

“Mexico changed my life and fulfilled my dreams and it was a wonderful time for me.”

Blah blah fuckin blah more made up shite, from the Express this time.

They know fuck all but chuck enough shit and you will eventually hit something

Hahahaha Jesus Christ that might be the mostly blatent example of bias I've ever saw.