***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Doesn't matter who it is, if king and his pals don't invest we are fucked regardless.

Can't see this bloke being here beyond next season. 

Another year of failure and this board will be hunted.

If this bloke fails I think there will be a lot less in the way of patience from fans than there was given to Warburton. It seems that many have "come round to the idea" (in other words had expectations managed downwards by the board) so there will be little leeway if this geezer turns out to be a shambles 

call me cynical, call me a cunt, call me whatever, but I don't see this working out at all well.

Just now, DBBTB said:

I think he would have done a decent job but it looks like it's this Pedro Caixhia guy so I suppose it's just a case of supporting him even if I am feeling pretty underwhelmed with him.

The only two that I ever felt really comfortable about were Monk and De Boer.

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So McInnes would come in wave a bit of magic sawdust and turn these players into quality footballers overnight?

Every manager needs time to build his own squad.

People on this forum getting their blood up over Derek fucking McInnes :lol::lol:

He has done it with the shite at Aberdeen. It's not necessarily McInnes, but a manager with a record behind him, this is just a desperate move by a laughable board, shower of fucking arseholes who picked the last joker to manage this great club.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

The optimist in me wants to say yes because Warburton did waste the little money he was given.

I really hope so, It doesn't matter how good a coach this guy may be if he doesn't get backed properly he has no chance of success imo

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Done what exactly?

Wasted an amazing chance to at least take the tarriers to the wire for the title.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

The thing that impresses me is, here is a guy just plodding along in life in the sun with no hassle,and with a reputed £2 mil a year contract and he is prepared to chuck it away to come and give it a go.
He will have my support regardless of who I wanted.

He's also meant to be waiving a 300k bonus to come here

18 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Doesn't matter who it is, if king and his pals don't invest we are fucked regardless.

As far as I'm concerned, getting a manager in like Pedro is not investing. It will be another fkn gamble if it's him and there's a good chance DK will be handing them ten in a row.

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

Rangers seal Pedro Caixinha deal: Portuguese boss set to complete move in time for Celtic

Fucking retarded. 

Get a new manager in. First match? Old firm. At the peadodome. 

Just stick with murty who's having a decent time with it right now.

If we win they hey Murty goes out with a bang. If we lose then the new manager knows where to improve.

But instead the new manager is going to get criticism right away because he's taking a team that he's had no control over and he'll want to implement his style of play asap but won't be able to in time for the old firm and thus he'll get shade from a section of fans and from the media.

He's going to be thrown straight into a frying pan that's 1ft above molten lava.

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Done what exactly?

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Wasted an amazing chance to at least take the tarriers to the wire for the title.

I've been thinking this  for a while. We've  been out of the game for years and Hertz we're out of it for a good couple so there was no other team to challenge and somebody's got to finish second. I don't think McInnes has done anything impressive, they've just been the least shit.

9 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Can't see this bloke being here next season. 

Another year of failure and this board will be hunted.

If this bloke fails I think there will be a lot less in the way of patience from fans than there was given to Warburton. It seems that many have "come round to the idea" (in other words had expectations managed downwards by the board) so there will be little leeway if this geezer turns out to be a shambles 

call me cynical, call me a cunt, call me whatever, but I don't see this working out at all well.

Your a cunt:thumbsup:

It's just another misguided move by a board driven by poverty of football experience, poverty of funds and the only handouts are from the fans, what I see with this appointment is buying more time with the usual excuses and paints a picture of a gloomy future. I hope the Ashley takeover rumour is true to chase these imposters away with their penny pinching piss taking shite.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Fucking retarded. 

If we win they hey Murty goes out with a bang. If we lose then the new manager knows where to improve.

But instead the new manager is going to get criticism right away because he's taking a team that he's had no control over and he'll want to implement his style of play asap but won't be able to in time for the old firm and thus he'll get shade from a section of fans and from the media.

He's going to be thrown straight into a frying pan that's 1ft above molten lava.

There was an article in the record a few days ago saying Caixinha was desperate to get the deal done before the OF game, never know maybe a new manager will boost the players for this game.

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Fucking retarded. 

Agree with this, Murty should be in charge on Sunday regardless and if Caixinha is indeed the new man let him watch from the stands so he can learn about the squad and see what needs addressed to secure second and deliver the Scottish Cup. Also lets him witness our incredible support at enemy territory so he can begin to grasp what this club is all about.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, danger ranger said:

This guy isn't!!!!.

How do you know? There's a chance he might be shite and there's a chance he might be great. At least with him there is an actual chance he might be great whereas with m=Mcinnes you know it would be stagnating in second place for his entire tenure

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

There was an article in the record a few days ago saying Caixinha was desperate to get the deal done before the OF game, never know maybe a new manager will boost the players for this game.

If he was in after the accies game on sunday then fair enough it gives a week to get ready for it and implement. but not a half way through the week. That's at least 2 training sessions unless he's ringed up in advance and said "murty get the boys to do this".

I hope they boys do do good by him and fucking hell it'd be amazing if it was his first game and he got the win but i'm not holding my breath sadly.