***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

The Sun article from last week is a lie with no quotes.

The Daily Record is from today with quotes from the Portugese man who DID work for the tarriers as a scout. 

Now give us all peace from your lies. 

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/celtic-wont-frighten-pedro-caixinha-9985926

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

Aye right ye are.  So in reality you know fuck all.  Plenty of testimonies fly in the face of your view, people with first hand experience of him at work.  I'll take their view and opinion as a better barometer ta. 

i'll look out for your revisionist posts on here when this goes tits up

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

You'd like that?

Not one bit mate, just be interesting to see the head in the sand loyal if and when this goes arse about tit. 

I maintain that if this name had been first out the hat, before expectations were lowered to incredible effect with McInnes and McLeish being pushed as prospects, you'd have gone off your nut about it. 

Now he's a quality option, because cunts who have worked with him talk highly of him. Like who? Alan fucking Stubbs? 

Very good. 

11 minutes ago, PRW. said:

She/he is reeking. 

Even if he did work for them as a scout she/he has completely made up in their head that he wasn't good enough and is a cast off. Mentalist.

:tut:

Yes I've made my mind up. He was scouting for them to challenge us and failed. We now want him to be manager, possibly to scout for us if no DoF. Can he bring in players worthy to mount a serious challenge against Celtic?

9 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Why? 

Because it so lazy. I already said it previously but people now compare any English manager to Warburton, any ex Rangers player to McCoist and any foreign manager to Le Guen.

There are literally thousands of foreign managers out there, all with different styles, mentalitys and attitudes. Le Guen is not the be all and end all.

38 minutes ago, PRW. said:

He had many run-ins with other managers and the Mexican football authorities after bust-ups and complaints about referees.

One of the most memorable came when he clashed with Herrera, who was manager of Club America before later going on to take charge of the Mexican national side at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

The pair had to be separated and Herrera later explained he wasn’t surprised at the clash because of Caixinha’s extremely volatile nature.

Herrera said: “Pedro Caixinha wants to fight with everyone.

“They say he is a good guy and a man of God. But why does he want to fight with so many people?

“Already, he has been involved in at least five fights with players or coaches. I was just the latest one.

GETTY IMAGES

Miguel Herrera once claimed Pedro Caixinha wants to fight everyone

MORE GREAT STORIES FROM

“The FA are looking at him and no wonder.

“Perhaps it is just the way he is. He has his own ideas and I have mine.

“In the incident with him, I turned round and he was arguing with a coach on my bench.

“I approached him and asked him what the problem was and he wanted to fight me too.

“We both got sent off because of that.

“I tried to calm the situation, but he was beyond that. He was furious and shouting with me.

“Honestly, I don’t understand why he gets so mad, but that’s up to him.”

:lol: the same Miguel Herrera who punched a photographer at the airport when he was the national team manager and has a reputation for being crazy.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

:tut:

Yes I've made my mind up. He was scouting for them to challenge us and failed. We now want him to be manager, possibly to scout for us if no DoF. Can he bring in players worthy to mount a serious challenge against Celtic?

He didn't scout for the tarriers I just proved that. Ban this tarrier man its boring now

Just now, denya said:

:lol: the same Miguel Herrera who punched a photographer at the airport when he was the national team manager and has a reputation for being crazy.

:lol: I watched the video of Caixinha v Herrera and the cunt sprints towards Pedros dugout who then just stops Herrera in his path. Was thinking he looked a bit more mental than PC.

2 minutes ago, KWBear said:

what is wrong with you? 

he didnt work for celtic, ever

what the actual fuck are you playing at? 

i'd bet the keys to my house that you're a bloke at the wind up from the dark side. fucking eerie, creepy oddball.

100000%. Absolute sad act check the amount of posts. Weirdo

Just now, PRW. said:

100000%. Absolute sad act check the amount of posts. Weirdo

it's absolutely reeking and you get the feeling now that they've reached the end game with this caixinha appointment. 

mask has slipped. 

how much time has it invested in sitting on this forum interacting with bears....... deranged. 

3 minutes ago, KWBear said:

what is wrong with you? 

he didnt work for celtic, ever

what the actual fuck are you playing at? 

i'd bet the keys to my house that you're a bloke at the wind up from the dark side. fucking eerie, creepy oddball.

All joking aside I am worried about her mental state... somethings no right 

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

C'mon to fuck mate, you do know the sun do like a bit of mishief making and lying don't you?

Suppose, you probably don't think there's much wrong with that.

Fuck, after all, you probably think people actually believe you are a female and a bearette.

I mean, surely you aren't a sad wee man who loves the bheggars and spends a lot of the time stalking Rangers forums?

If you have kids you better watch you don't become disenfranchised.

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

it's absolutely reeking and you get the feeling now that they've reached the end game with this caixinha appointment. 

mask has slipped. 

how much time has it invested in sitting on this forum interacting with bears....... deranged. 

I honestly hope he does well so the Club does well no one wants to see us struggling the way we are now.

Just now, Smile said:

I honestly hope he does well so the Club does well no one wants to see us struggling the way we are now.

so do i. like i said i have no problem with the bloke, fair fucks to him for the choices he's made so far, but to me his managerial record is honking. 

it's the decision to appoint him which i find staggering. the board could not be further out of touch with the fans than they currently are, and the brass neck of Robertson in that interview the other week makes my fucking blood boil. 

£800k pa for 3 years. fucking hell. mind boggling and borderline fucking reckless. 

14 minutes ago, PRW. said:

:lol: I watched the video of Caixinha v Herrera and the cunt sprints towards Pedros dugout who then just stops Herrera in his path. Was thinking he looked a bit more mental than PC.

He definitely is a bit mental but is very entertaining and is actually a decent manager too. And in regards to Pedro I think this is good that we now will have a manager who is not scared to show his emotions on the side of the pitch. 

4 minutes ago, KWBear said:

so do i. like i said i have no problem with the bloke, fair fucks to him for the choices he's made so far, but to me his managerial record is honking. 

it's the decision to appoint him which i find staggering. the board could not be further out of touch with the fans than they currently are, and the brass neck of Robertson in that interview the other week makes my fucking blood boil. 

£800k pa for 3 years. fucking hell. mind boggling and borderline fucking reckless. 

It is the more I read on him the more it Kinda scares me but if the board choose him we have to hope he does well and get behind him, Posters think as I'm against the board they somehow tie in that I don't want the Club to succeed, boards come and go as do players with various successes and failures i always want us to win and succeed.