Jump to content

***Manager/DOF rumours thread***


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, PRW. said:

The above is straight out lies and you know it. 

The more you post the more I think you're a tarrier.

Seek help.

:tut: There you go with your name calling again. I was answering the question by Ritches* On what we felt about the article he posted. That's how I feel Fans have been sold a pipe dream. Why do this board want Celtic's cast off's to be our manager? There's better choices out there for the money were going to pay Pedro. DK said he wanted to follow the Fergus McCann blue print. If that's true then he needs to invest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fuckin hell hen. Yes that's what I mean

Aberdeen away

Why am I picturing Jonathan Watson doing his impression of Gordon Strachan while reading this!??

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MARK92GERS said:

Struggling to understand why so many are jumping the gun and having melt downs all because the guy has achieved nothing and add to that he's unknown If I remember right before Warburton arrrived people liked the idea of the cathro rumour at the time so what's different now ? I'll wait till he's had significant time to build his team before judging and I reckon this guy has so much potential he could open up so many different avenues regarding talent spotting etc that its a gamble worth taking imo enough of this Scottish born & bred management shite Davies, McLeish etc that have been out the game for so long we've done that so many times time for a fresh approach ?

Surely the answer to that is that Warburton happened.

Most people were excited about Warburton coming in because he wasn't 'Scottish born and bred shite' or a face from the past, he was going to revolutionise and modernise the club because his teams had a reputation for playing good football and he had loads of contacts from his academy days, involvement in NextGen and his knowledge of the English lower leagues and, just a couple of years later, we are back to square one and are now we are seeing similar stuff being reported about this Caixhna guy too.

We got it completely wrong with Warburton and a lot of people think that for now we need to go back to basics, not take another gamble on another guy who has no idea or previous experience of the demands and expectations at the club, the Glasgow goldfish bowl and and just how much of a pressure cooker it is being the manager of this club especially when we simply have to get this appointment right.

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

:tut: There you go with your name calling again. I was answering the question by Ritches* On what we felt about the article he post. That's how I feel Fans have been sold a pipe dream. Why do this board want Celtic's cast off's to be our manager? There's better choices out there for the money were going to pay Pedro. DK said he wanted to follow the Fergus McCann blue print. If that's true then he needs to invest.

:confused: When have I called you "names before? 

Who is the "old celtic coach" we are hiring? And who is the better choices that would come? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Any manager with some class wouldnt even associate himself with such nonsense. People can laugh it off all they want, it was a laugh from him, but do you think in days gone by would behaviour like that make you 'Rangers class' as a manager. Absolutely not. A shame we are selling traditions set, on a regular basis now. 

ForeverAndEver likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Any manager with some class wouldnt even associate himself with such nonsense. People can laugh it off all they want, it was a laugh from him, but do you think in days gone by would behaviour like that make you 'Rangers class' as a manager. Absolutely not. A shame we are selling traditions set, on a regular basis now. 

Any manager with class would not do a congratulations video requested by the club to send to their parent club? 

Staunch.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He had many run-ins with other managers and the Mexican football authorities after bust-ups and complaints about referees.

One of the most memorable came when he clashed with Herrera, who was manager of Club America before later going on to take charge of the Mexican national side at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

The pair had to be separated and Herrera later explained he wasn’t surprised at the clash because of Caixinha’s extremely volatile nature.

Herrera said: “Pedro Caixinha wants to fight with everyone.

“They say he is a good guy and a man of God. But why does he want to fight with so many people?

“Already, he has been involved in at least five fights with players or coaches. I was just the latest one.

GETTY IMAGES

Miguel Herrera once claimed Pedro Caixinha wants to fight everyone

MORE GREAT STORIES FROM

“The FA are looking at him and no wonder.

“Perhaps it is just the way he is. He has his own ideas and I have mine.

“In the incident with him, I turned round and he was arguing with a coach on my bench.

“I approached him and asked him what the problem was and he wanted to fight me too.

“We both got sent off because of that.

“I tried to calm the situation, but he was beyond that. He was furious and shouting with me.

“Honestly, I don’t understand why he gets so mad, but that’s up to him.”

denya likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PRW. said:

:confused: When have I called you "names before? 

Who is the "old celtic coach" we are hiring? And who is the better choices that would come? 

  • Many a time
  • Apologies he was a scout :lol:
  • For the amount of money being paid, there should be several choices, unless that statement from the English Managers Association have put them off.

Why does this board want to hire Celtic's cast offs, If he wasn't good enough for them as a scout, why do we want him as a manager! Who put him forward? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:
  • Many a time
  • Apologies he was a scout :lol:
  • For the amount of money being paid, there should be several choices, unless that statement from the English Managers Association have put them off.

Why does this board want to hire Celtic's cast offs, If he wasn't good enough for them as a scout, why do we want him as a manager! Who put him forward? 

 

He wasn't, his brother was.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:
  • Many a time
  • Apologies he was a scout :lol:
  • For the amount of money being paid, there should be several choices, unless that statement from the English Managers Association have put them off.

Why does this board want to hire Celtic's cast offs, If he wasn't good enough for them as a scout, why do we want him as a manager! Who put him forward? 

 

He didn't work them as a scout, so thats a lie. Again he never worked for them as a scout so how was he "not good enough for them" and a "celtic cast off"? Another lie. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:
  • Many a time
  • Apologies he was a scout :lol:
  • For the amount of money being paid, there should be several choices, unless that statement from the English Managers Association have put them off.

Why does this board want to hire Celtic's cast offs, If he wasn't good enough for them as a scout, why do we want him as a manager! Who put him forward? 

 

Eh

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Surely the answer to that is that Warburton happened.

Most people were excited about Warburton coming in because he wasn't 'Scottish born and bred shite' or a face from the past, he was going to revolutionise and modernise the club because his teams had a reputation for playing good football and he had loads of contacts from his academy days, involvement in NextGen and his knowledge of the English lower leagues and, just a couple of years later we are back to square one and are now we are seeing similar stuff being reported about this Caixhna guy too.

We got it completely wrong with Warburton and a lot of people think that for now we need to go back to basics, not take another gamble on another guy who has no idea or previous experience of the demands and expectations at club, the Glasgow goldfish bowl and and just how much of a pressure cooker it is being the manager of this club especially when we simply have to get this appointment right.

Warburton was failing in his remit mainly due to poor recruitment but he did revolutionise our style of play and influenced our overall setup from youths up. He had his faults but he did do some things that will last.

I'd prefer not to take a McInnes type and scrap the whole plan. We need to have the courage of our convictions and press on with modernising the way we do things 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:
  • Many a time
  • Apologies he was a scout :lol:
  • For the amount of money being paid, there should be several choices, unless that statement from the English Managers Association have put them off.

Why does this board want to hire Celtic's cast offs, If he wasn't good enough for them as a scout, why do we want him as a manager! Who put him forward? 

 

He wasn't a Celtic scout 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

He didn't work them as a scout, so thats a lie. Again he never worked for them as a scout so how was he "not good enough for them" and a "celtic cast off"? Another lie. 

RANGERS managerial candidate Pedro Caixinha is a former Celtic scout, SunSport can reveal.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/657241/rangers-managerial-contender-pedro-caixinha-is-a-former-celtic-talent-spotter/

He's a cast off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Warburton was failing in his remit mainly due to poor recruitment but he did revolutionise our style of play and influenced our overall setup from youths up. He had his faults but he did do some things that will last.

I'd prefer not to take a McInnes type and scrap the whole plan. We need to have the courage of our convictions and press on with modernising the way we do things 

How did Warburton influence our overall set up or revolutionise anything? Far as I can see he's left us needing another complete rebuild, he wasn't what we thought he was initially

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

RANGERS managerial candidate Pedro Caixinha is a former Celtic scout, SunSport can reveal.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/657241/rangers-managerial-contender-pedro-caixinha-is-a-former-celtic-talent-spotter/

He's a cast off.

You're fucking insane

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

RANGERS managerial candidate Pedro Caixinha is a former Celtic scout, SunSport can reveal.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/657241/rangers-managerial-contender-pedro-caixinha-is-a-former-celtic-talent-spotter/

He's a cast off.

He never worked for the tarriers. They asked him and he said no.

Quote

He also explained Caixinha did not scout for Celtic, despite reports he’d worked for the Hoops for two years as a star spotter in Europe.

Morais said: “No, that was me. Pedro was offered the job but had already committed to a position in Saudi Arabia with Jose, so instead he recommended me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KWBear said:

the fact that we were promised a "winner" of "the highest calibre", and we end up with this cunt who was nearly our assistant manager a couple of seasons ago. a cunt who is dossing around sitting in 5th place in the Qatar league, who none of us had heard of until now, who has no exposure to the style of play here, let alone Britain. how proven is he? have you seen how the league title works in mexico? its a fucking farce with playoffs and all manner of shite. 

how can someone come from mexico and qatar and be expected to know the european market in its current state having been so, so, so far removed from it for several years? you honestly think that had this name been trotted out at the start of this process, that the fans would have been happy about it, collectively?

away and shite. IMO this is a fucking terrible appointment and i genuinely cannot see him lasting more than a season before he is hunted.

 

Aye right ye are.  So in reality you know fuck all.  Plenty of testimonies fly in the face of your view, people with first hand experience of him at work.  I'll take their view and opinion as a better barometer ta. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

The Sun article from last week is a lie with no quotes.

The Daily Record is from today with quotes from the Portugese man who DID work for the tarriers as a scout. 

Now give us all peace from your lies. 

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/celtic-wont-frighten-pedro-caixinha-9985926

Captain Hilts likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 03 March 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football

×
×
  • Create New...