***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

Just now, KingKirk said:

I have never once put anyone on Ignore because its the fuckin internet but sweetheart might be the first even reading her posts are making my head hurt 

You do know you do not have to tell other posters if you are choosing to put someone on Ignore.:duh:

Just now, Smile said:

You do know you do not have to tell other posters if you are choosing to put someone on Ignore.:duh:

After reading through the last few pages I had to get it off my chest mental stuff.... I'd never ignore you mate you make my days go faster !

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

I honestly hope he does well so the Club does well no one wants to see us struggling the way we are now.

I agree. but we're trying to mount a challenge to Celtic with someone who doesn't tick all the boxes. If that sun article is correct, then I don't trust his scouting abilities to find what we need to mount a serious challenge. I just feel he is wrong for Rangers but if that's who's chosen then we'll just have to take it and hope for the best.

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I agree. but we're trying to mount a challenge to Celtic with someone who doesn't tick all the boxes. If that sun article is correct, then I don't trust his scouting abilities to find what we need to mount a serious challenge. I just feel he is wrong for Rangers but if that's who's chosen then we'll just have to take it and hope for the best.

Awww fuck me. He never worked for them. 

Just now, jackrfc95 said:

I honestly don't know why you bother mate :lol:

I don't either. But unless it's stupidity I can only think of one other reason anyone would just repeat lie after lie about the club. 

albeit I think gogzy confirmed wasnt a tarrier 

42 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Fuck up ya clown.

Female or not fucking research before you come on giving it large over something you know fuck all about.

Since when did the sun become gospel?

The interview today with the other Portuguese guy says it was HIM that was the fucking scout.

Pedro managed Santos Laguna, who cellic haven't bought a player from in years yet your giving it he was a scout pish?

Fuck up. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Fuck up ya clown.

Female or not fucking research before you come on giving it large over something you know fuck all about.

Since when did the sun become gospel?

The interview today with the other Portuguese guy says it was HIM that was the fucking scout.

Pedro managed Santos Laguna, who cellic haven't bought a player from in years yet your giving it he was a scout pish?

Fuck up. 

:lol::lol:relax mate 

Just now, KingKirk said:

:lol::lol:relax mate 

It's no that ye think something has happened when theres an extra 3 pages in the space of an hour and you've got this space monkey arguing about something that isn't even true. I've hardly seen this woman post in my life and she's practically lived in this thread for the past week posting fucking nonsense.

Hope somebody took me in the meltdown stakes:lol:

Just now, Prso's headband said:

It's no that ye think something has happened when theres an extra 3 pages in the space of an hour and you've got this space monkey arguing about something that isn't even true. I've hardly seen this woman post in my life and she's practically lived in this thread for the past week posting fucking nonsense.

Hope somebody took me in the meltdown stakes:lol:

Well now its off your chest mate  ye can enjoy  the rest of yer day

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

:tut: There you go with your name calling again. I was answering the question by Ritches* On what we felt about the article he posted. That's how I feel Fans have been sold a pipe dream. Why do this board want Celtic's cast off's to be our manager? There's better choices out there for the money were going to pay Pedro. DK said he wanted to follow the Fergus McCann blue print. If that's true then he needs to invest.

Fuckin hell. Brace yersels as fungus mcsquint arrived and never coughed up "one thin dime" (his words) and walked away with £40 million.
At least King is being up front by announcing our blueprint will mean getting taken for mugs.
Fungus never told a cunt his plan till he was sitting in Barbados with the dosh in a suitcase. 

29 minutes ago, KWBear said:

so do i. like i said i have no problem with the bloke, fair fucks to him for the choices he's made so far, but to me his managerial record is honking. 

it's the decision to appoint him which i find staggering. the board could not be further out of touch with the fans than they currently are, and the brass neck of Robertson in that interview the other week makes my fucking blood boil. 

£800k pa for 3 years. fucking hell. mind boggling and borderline fucking reckless. 

it does feel a little leftfield to me too. That doesn't worry when I think that he was coming here a couple of years back before we failed to get promoted and that all managers are a gamble. Plg had a fantastic reputation but it didn't work out. But that wasn't because he was a poor manager, it was entirely cultural. Moyes was a disaster at man u as was van gaal. This guy will bring something brand new to us: Experience as a manager across cultures. Advocaat had some of it and look where he took us - admittedly with lots of funds. We do need the DoF though, or at least a structure that gives us football continuity. That will be Warburton's legacy - the beginnings of a whole club footballing philosophy and structure. The board need to get that right whether caxinha is a success or disaster.

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Actually I wouldn't believe a word that guy says, he's Perdro's pal, what would we expect him to say,  we need a fair unbiased view of the man.

16 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

What do you think of Craig Whyte.

thought he was a questionable no-mark at the time, and think he's an odious slug to this day

what's your point? i can only assume you dont have one. strong work. 

:belm: