***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

Guest Lloyd72
9 minutes ago, Smile said:

I fucking hope not he looks lost.

No wonder, he got chucked into the job with no experience whatsoever. What did you expect?

Guest Lloyd72
9 minutes ago, Smile said:

I fucking hope not he looks lost.

No wonder, he got chucked into the job with no experience whatsoever. What did you expect?

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Smile said:

He did, Better.

I don't think he's done any worse than what Warburton would have tbh, at least he has changed it up a bit in terms of formation. If he does well on Sunday I'd be happy to see him move up from U20s manager into the first team staff. 

4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I don't think he's done any worse than what Warburton would have tbh, at least he has changed it up a bit in terms of formation. If he does well on Sunday I'd be happy to see him move up from U20s manager into the first team staff. 

If you thought that Warburton was that bad why did you never say it.?

He looks poor to me i would question him even going back to work with the 20's.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

I can't imagine he'd want to do that though. He's said before he's happy in his position with the 20s.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Smile said:

If you thought that Warburton was that bad why did you never say it.?

He looks poor to me i would question him even going back to work with the 20's.

Dunno what you're talking about tbh I've been saying he should leave for ages, since the first hearts game this season.

I think he speaks well and reacts quickly in games which is a good sign for a manager, no qualms with him being under 20s manager.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Dunno what you're talking about tbh I've been saying he should leave for ages, since the first hearts game this season.

I think he speaks well and reacts quickly in games which is a good sign for a manager, no qualms with him being under 20s manager.

I have never noticed you questioning Warburton to be honest always though you sucked his balls a bit even when we were toiling.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Would expect these guys to follow him, they did so from mexico and probably will again.

Well apart from the Sultan ? 

IMG_4446.PNG

How many coaches did Warburton have?