***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

23 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

If this was de boer at a Qatar club then people would be all for the 300k, it's just because people aren't convinced thatsĀ the issue.

Board have some balls because there is no hiding if it goes titsĀ up.

Totally.

The board really are under enormous pressure . The financial slate is wiped clean, in my opinion, as they picked the last manager. The next manager is a dud and blows money or is not backed due to financing the last manager then it all comes back to the organ grinders. Their monkeys can say what they want in an attempt to deflect.

Saying that I hope they get it right and we can get back to the days when we didnt know or care who was a board member.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Alex Neil just left Norwich, I wish we were appointing him tbh

(happy to see how Pedro does though)

Alex Neil would never work here, he hates us

5 hours ago, Broxi said:

Alex Neil just left Norwich, I wish we were appointing him tbh

(happy to see how Pedro does though)

He's just tooĀ Timmy mate. If someone said so what does a Tim look like, I would say Alex Neil. Cant have that in our dug out, I'm sorry. If that makes me narrow minded so be it. That's just not on Ā 

And if the Bears DenĀ melt down fellas want to use this theyĀ can wire in. It's true, you boysĀ look suspicious, guilty and quite frankly the tramps you are. (See Alex for clarification)

13 minutes ago, markem said:

He's just tooĀ Timmy mate. If someone said so what does a Tim look like, I would say Alex Neil. Cant have that in our dug out, I'm sorry. If that makes me narrow minded so be it. That's just not on Ā 

And if the Bears down melt down fellas want to use this theyĀ can wireĀ can wire in. It's true, you boysĀ look suspicious, guilty and like quite frankly the tramps you are. (See Alex for clarification)

Narrow minded, you called it right.

7 hours ago, Gillete said:

Worries me after reading a uk based journalist say yesterday that if we are expecting him to win the title next yr then he will fail but if we are patient with him then he will deliver after 3 yrs

Ā 

have we got the supporter patience for that with 10 in a row on the horizon ?Ā 

Ā 

I guess we will find out next yr

Absolutely no chance.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

How many will want Alex Neil in now (a well known bheast) after slaughtering a foreigner for saying well done to them after winning the league years ago?

Not very many I would think, it was brave appointment by Norwich and for a young manager he started well.

This will probably trigger musical chairs in management or he may pip MW to the NF job

Ā 

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

How many will want Alex Neil in now (a well known bheast) after slaughtering a foreigner for saying well done to them after winning the league years ago?

It's bafflingĀ :lol:

I'm not convinced by Pedro but I'd take him over Neil any day.

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We have never had a Tim manager and we never should.

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

:wow:

WeĀ must have bought a time machine now as well, this board are spending money at an alarming rate.Ā :whistle:

Where has the money for the new manager come from? I can't see it being profit so I'mĀ presuming it would be a 'loan for shares' investment.

Guest Lloyd72
17 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

They are both Rhabid fhenian chunts

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Where will Sweetheart go when this thread is no longer required?

Back to the taig forums where he belongs hopefully

29 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Narrow minded, you called it right.

:crabflute:

Well ... you know, as that old traditional favourite goes mate ..... especially when it concerns the ones who hate us like A Neil (pronounced A-nal) does ... I'm all for a wee lyric change anytimeĀ ....

"...... If our Minds be Broad or Narrow ... Follow we will ... Follow we will ... Follow we will".....Ā :p:

:UK:

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Where has the money for the new manager come from? I can't see it being profit so I'mĀ presuming it would be a 'loan for shares' investment.

I assume it will be just what MW, DW & F McP were on with some more on top.

It was a piss take post S, because I could not see how he could be announced this afternoon (as the DR was saying) without us buying a time machine to beam him over, since he was still in Qatar. :thumbsup:Ā