***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

6 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Good question.  A mix of running out of DOF steam and a few too many drinks dulling the ability to scribe to the usual mega paragraphs.    They say less is more and fewer is better.   But I don't really buy into that..........

Less tax and fewer traffic wardens ..... is the only way I agree with this one RB ...... other than that .... life's a bitch .... :lol:

:UK:

Just now, Bobby Hume said:

Less tax and fewer traffic wardens ..... is the only way I agree with this one RB ...... other than that .... life's a bitch .... :lol:

It sure is.    Time, at least for tonight and probably until after the OF game, to let sleeping DOFs lie!  

Hope its a good game on Sunday and we give a good account of ourselves as a proper Rangers side should.  A win would be just great, not just for the team and the Support but for Murty too.  Here's hoping.

6 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Nah you completely ignore peoples answers and the proof/sources they provide and continue spreading and making up lies in your head. 

Bizzare.

I don't ignore peoples arguments. If your referring to the debate I had with you, We had both read newspaper stories that conflicted with each other.  I disagreed with your argument that is not lying neither is defending my own argument in the debate.

8 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Ally Mccoist was interviewed by Dave King :mutley:

I read on RR Ally had been interviewed and the title of this thread does state rumours. Maybe he applied for the DoF job, who knows. No one has a scooby's as to what's going on.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I read on RR Ally had been interviewed and the title of this thread does state rumours. Maybe he applied for the DoF job, who knows. No one has a scooby's as to what's going on.

:lol: RR is for the clinically insane or where cellick fans go to make up the most bs rumours to take the piss out of Rangers fans. Also I can 100% confirm he never applied for the job, in fact he never got interviewed at all. 

40 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

It sure is.    Time, at least for tonight and probably until after the OF game, to let sleeping DOFs lie!  

Hope its a good game on Sunday and we give a good account of ourselves as a proper Rangers side should.  A win would be just great, not just for the team and the Support but for Murty too.  Here's hoping.

:thumbsup:

Yes indeed ... let's hope that the team give him a special result and we can all be pleased for once this season against them.

Proper diligence and application will be needed to get a result to knock their undefeated run of the record books ...... OF games do turn up some crazy results ... not in the least related to form.

Hope everyone going to the game get there and home safely .... with a smile as wide as the Clyde on their faces .... as you say .... "Here's hoping" mate ..... :lol:

12 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

:lol: RR is for the clinically insane or where cellick fans go to make up the most bs rumours to take the piss out of Rangers fans. Also I can 100% confirm he never applied for the job, in fact he never got interviewed at all. 

So, according to your theory the Rangers posters in the link below are clinically insane or cellick fans making bs rumours to take the piss out of Rangers fans. http://www.rangersrumours.co.uk/getuserposts.php?t=1&p=15606

Please confirm how you know Ally never applied for the job.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

So, according to your theory the Rangers posters in the link below are clinically insane or cellick fans making bs rumours to take the piss out of Rangers fans. http://www.rangersrumours.co.uk/getuserposts.php?t=1&p=15606

Stop, please just stop.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

So, according to your theory the Rangers posters in the link below are clinically insane or where cellick fans making bs rumours to take the piss out of Rangers fans. http://www.rangersrumours.co.uk/getuserposts.php?t=1&p=15606

Stopped reading that after he was talking about admin 2 being inevitable. 

I cannot confirm that to you for fear of my safety, they are on to me. 

You know, depending what shift I'm on or on my days off I log on here to find if we've appointed a new manager and who he is. In my calm and reasoned moments I think it's right the board are taking the time to make sure we get the right guy in, but I have to admit my nerves are absolutely shredded. This Pedro might be an inspired choice or could be another Le Guen and I,m absolutely torn on which.  I have little confidence in the board and their decision making. Let's just hope this is the right man for the job and for once the board have got it right because I,m done in with this circuis.

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

Good question.  A mix of running out of DOF steam and a few too many drinks dulling the ability to scribe to the usual mega paragraphs.    They say less is more and fewer is better.   But I don't really buy into that..........

Don't buy that.

5 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Fucking embarrassing if we've chucked getting a Director of Football because are first (Potentially only!?) candidate told us to fuck off.

Won't even get started on Pedro but this is leading up to a fucking disastrous climax.

I've been scratching my head for about a week wondering how anyone can be on board with this set-up. It's as amateurish as it comes and I'm not talking about the time it's took, that's not bothered me - I wanted them to take their time for the right appointment.

A guy that was originally ear-marked to be an assistant to someone else before appointing Warburton.
A guy who's a left-field gamble.
A guy who's CV is nothing special - I'm aware of what he done in Mexico but it does nothing for me.
Paying 300k when we could get him in 3-months for zero money.
Wanting a director of football in the first place was bad enough but to chase after one, be knocked back and be left looking like simpleton's charging on appointing this guy before a DOF is in place or even back-tracking and not bothering with one now after Robertson's hot air...

and all the above when we are all in agreement it's our most important appointment EVER ... just wow.

I do take some folks points of view when they say they wouldn't be unhappy with a McIness for example but it would only progress us so much and they have some sort of blind optimism that this guy could turn out to be an amazing appointment or worst ... if you've got that sort of personal faith then fair enough - I don't. This has catastrophe written all over it. 

57 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't ignore peoples arguments. If your referring to the debate I had with you, We had both read newspaper stories that conflicted with each other.  I disagreed with your argument that is not lying neither is defending my own argument in the debate.

I didn't have an arguement :lol:

I gave you direct quotes from an portugese ex tarrier scout who clearly stated that Pedro did not ever scout for them, he was asked and said no. That is fact. 

You ignored that and continued to call him a "cast off" and "not good enough for celtic" :huh:

20 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Fucking embarrassing if we've chucked getting a Director of Football because our first (Potentially only!?) target told us to fuck off.

Won't even get started on Pedro but this is leading up to a fucking disastrous climax.

True. But do you really think after how big a deal has been made about our poor recruitment, lack of scouting and need for a DOF we will actually patch it? No chance.

Caixinha was never going to be Pereiras assistant. Pedro Mendes was going to be Vitors assistant, mind he was at one of our last games on the season that year?

Pedro had just won the Liga MX and was on the Mexico shortlist, he was not coming to a poorer league to be an assistant. :lol: 

Guest Lloyd72
23 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Fucking embarrassing if we've chucked getting a Director of Football because are first (Potentially only!?) candidate told us to fuck off.

I'm holding out hope that we're waiting till the summer to get Mitchell in.