***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Caixinha was never going to be Pereiras assistant. Pedro Mendes was going to be Vitors assistant, mind he was at one of our last games on the season that year?

Pedro had just won the Liga MX and was on the Mexico shortlist, he was not coming to a poorer league to be an assistant. :lol: 

What's he doing nowadays? See if Caixinha wants someone who gets the club and knows the league Mendes would probably be his ideal guy, both Portuguese too.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

What's he doing nowadays? See if Caixinha wants someone who gets the club and knows the league Mendes would probably be his ideal guy, both Portuguese too.

Doesn't look like Mendes has done anything since he retired in 2012. No idea if he's done his badges or anything but certainly not been employed in any coaching capacity.

10 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I didn't have an arguement :lol:

I gave you direct quotes from an portugese ex tarrier scout who clearly stated that Pedro did not ever scout for them, he was asked and said no. That is fact. 

You ignored that and continued to call him a "cast off" and "not good enough for celtic" :huh:

This is why women shouldn't be on football forums, their emotions cloud their judgement.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Doesn't look like Mendes has done anything since he retired in 2012. No idea if he's done his badges or anything but certainly not been employed in any coaching capacity.

Seems to have fallen of the edge of the earth since retiring, I'd be very interested to know if he has done his badges.

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

True. But do you really think after how big a deal has been made about our poor recruitment, lack of scouting and need for a DOF we will actually patch it? No chance.

Hopefully not, but I wouldn't but anything past us just now.

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Caixinha was never going to be Pereiras assistant. Pedro Mendes was going to be Vitors assistant, mind he was at one of our last games on the season that year?

Pedro had just won the Liga MX and was on the Mexico shortlist, he was not coming to a poorer league to be an assistant. :lol: 

First I've heard about Mendes being the assistant whereas I've heard loads that Pedro was meant to be Perreria's assistant? even remove that line, then - the other points/concerns are more than valid. 

Gonnae miss this thread :depressed:

Didn't think it would reach 222 pages when I created it. Fucking hell.

Doesn't look like we'll get a DOF in any time soon, but I guess we'll see what happens.

Anyway, welcome Pedro!

17211790_1478197405532343_8337529591325934994_o.jpg

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Gonnae miss this thread :depressed:

Didn't think it would reach 222 pages when I created it. Fucking hell.

Doesn't look like we'll get a DOF in any time soon, but I guess we'll see what happens.

Anyway, welcome Pedro!

17211790_1478197405532343_8337529591325934994_o.jpg

Errr, have I missed something.   Is there not still a sleeping DOF to be woken up now that the new Manager has arrived?    222 pages could yet reach and exceed 300 as DOF speculation continues.........or has the DOF concept been abandoned.?

And there is still speculation to be had over will be joining Pedro as backroom staff.....or is that already known for certain too?

Surely we get to at least 300 pages with the gaps in appointments still to be filled. 

Guest Lloyd72
9 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Errr, have I missed something.   Is there not still a sleeping DOF to be woken up now that the new Manager has arrived?    222 pages could yet reach and exceed 300 as DOF speculation continues.........or has the DOF concept been abandoned.?

And there is still speculation to be had over will be joining Pedro as backroom staff.....or is that already known for certain too?

Surely we get to at least 300 pages with the gaps in appointments still to be filled. 

John Brown DoF

Edu, Ferguson, McCann, Mendes and Alex Rae as coaching staff

@Sweetheart Assistant Manager

thats my prediction 

9 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

John Brown DoF

Edu, Ferguson, McCann, Mendes and Alex Rae as coaching staff

@Sweetheart Assistant Manager

thats my prediction 

With a nod to the principle of never saying never, there is never a chance of that prediction turning into reality.  Never,  Never.  Never ever.   I'm not going to say why.  But it's never going to happen.....at least in real life anyway.  

Guest Lloyd72
21 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

With a nod to the principle of never saying never, there is never a chance of that prediction turning into reality.  Never,  Never.  Never ever.   I'm not going to say why.  But it's never going to happen.....at least in real life anyway.  

I know why you're saying it's impossible..it's because edu is still under contract elsewhere isn't it?

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Bad enough woman linesmen 

tbf to that lass she is decent looking and probably the best linesman I've seen at ibrox this season

On Friday, March 03, 2017 at 0:25 PM, TheCutch said:

Predictions for how many pages in this thread before we announce a DOF or a manager....

I am going for 222.

I predicted this one right. :Banane21:

And that was back on page 131.

Wish to fuck I was as good at picking a coupon. :lol: 

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Kill off the DOF ffs.

A fuckng DOF in this backwater ffs. A waste of time and money that we don't have.

WHat does that even mean :lol: 

21 hours ago, K.A.I said:

First I've heard about Mendes being the assistant whereas I've heard loads that Pedro was meant to be Perreria's assistant? even remove that line, then - the other points/concerns are more than valid. 

Pedro Mendes is Caixinhas agent so he's not going to be doing any coaching.

8 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Pedro Mendes is Caixinhas agent so he's not going to be doing any coaching.

Aye just heard this tonight - Mendes apparently recommended him to us and we gave him an interview, he showed up well in his interview. 

So much for thorough search to find the best candidate possible. Convinced that Stewart Robertson is another one who'll be getting his picture taken with taigs in pubs and airports in a couple of years time quite the thing - ever feel as a fan your just being trolled to fuck off yer own club?

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, K.A.I said:

Aye just heard this tonight - Mendes apparently recommended him to us and we gave him an interview, he showed up well in his interview. 

So much for thorough search to find the best candidate possible. Convinced that Stewart Robertson is another one who'll be getting his picture taken with taigs in pubs and airports in a couple of years time quite the thing - ever feel as a fan your just being trolled to fuck off yer own club?

WHere did you see that?