***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No-one ever goes back and quotes these posts when the media get it right. 

I might do that and we can put this RM myth to bed about the media knowing nothing 100% of the time.

I look forward to that one ?

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nah it was common'ish knowledge back in August that King didn't like Warburton and always wanted McLeish. 

Warburton was the favourite of Gilligan and Paul Murray. Posted it at the time after the Celtic game. Might have been one of the threads about Burton and the bust-up.

Was reported recently Bradley was Kings choice, doesnt make it true though.

Just now, KWBear said:

Burn.

It wasn't meant cheeky I just don't see what his point is ... because it wasn't reported in the media it wasn't true? is that meant to contradict what I said about the media not always getting it wrong 100% of the time or something? fuck knows with this place sometimes. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It wasn't meant cheeky I just don't see what his point is ... because it wasn't reported in the media it wasn't true? is that meant to contradict what I said about the media not always getting it wrong 100% of the time or something? fuck knows with this place sometimes. 

My point is the reason the other poster said it was because it was in the media, I'm sure that's where he read it. ffs get over yourself man.

Just now, Big Al II said:

My point is the reason the other poster said it was because it was in the media, I'm sure that's where he read it. ffs get over yourself man.

I gathered that but I still don't get your point? I never said the media get it right 100% of the time .. in fact we could have easily been in for him and it never happened thus still making it right - I said they don't always get it wrong 100% of the time - big difference. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Mate totally kidding and just being a facetious cunt. I totally agree with you 

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

shocking that you only remember big eck for his final season, even then you fail to mention him getting us to the CL last 16

He did have some good moments like treble and cl last 16 but he also finished twice miles behind celtic in league . He no the answer for me and people forget the fans wanted him out .People have short memories .

Big Eck would have been good as interim appointed a few weeks ago, but not as permenant 

out if the names I would take McIness, knows the club, knows the league, has a decent amount of experience and would surely improve working under a DoF

really don't want mcleish back full time. Would a disaster IMO 

35 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Robertson tonight in the program.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

So an interim is out the question, so it has to be someone out of a job or someone with very little to pay out for in the way of compo, either that or murty is here until end of season, that would be unacceptable. We need someone in before tim game or it WILL be a cricket score and we will never live it down