*** The Official Inverness CT vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Some nice person in the no how please put up a link when it starts, Phoned up during the week and cancelled br sports because of the comments that cunt SUTTON made about us yet again  

He think so little of us then here is one bear who refuses to pay his wages.

If enough of us do this then that no cunt who is called Chris Sutton will be skint again 

15 minutes ago, one55 said:

i expect we'll get humped. no even gonna bother wasting £6 on watching the game. gonna go paint my walls. will be a better way to spend a friday night than watch this shite. nothing is gonna change. desperately need a new manager in.

Missed an opportunity there @one55 .

After the Dundee game a lot of our fans would have given you good money to come and watch your paint dry tonight. 

Anyway I think we will get 2 early goals and win 3-0.

Guest Lloyd72
14 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Toral has barely played so it's unsurprising that Forrester has more of anything than him. Halliday plays more defensively than Forrester so again unsurprising. 

I'm not trying to justify Halliday or to a lesser extent Toral but I don't think Forrester is good enough and I think while Windass has the potential it hasn't really been happening! 

Not good enough but at least he contributes and gets involved, Harry might not be amazing but he doesn't hide.

Just now, Amato said:

Wouldn't read too much into that, are we not playing a lot of 17 year olds in those games and farming our better youths out on loan?

That's the age most decent players will play at a decent level always above their age group  remember we have to have better youths than the rest not alsorans.

at least we know Murty got as much idea as Warburton or not brave enough to drop or change things in picking  Haliday and  Waggy  it's  going to be painful watching never betted against Rangers but  i.c.t are  7/2 too win that's fucking tempting 

9 minutes ago, james_85 said:

Ffs that prick sutton talking abit of sense for a change

By saying we should settle for 3rd?

1. We are Rangers. Just because he says we should lower our expectations, doesn't mean we should.

2. Sutton would be the first to criticise us for finishing below Aberdeen with a bigger budget.

1 minute ago, loyal said:

at least we know Murty got as much idea as Warburton or not brave enough to drop or change things in picking  Haliday and  Waggy  it's  going to be painful watching never betted against Rangers but  i.c.t are  7/2 too win that's fucking tempting 

Bassa, I've let heart follow head and gone us HT/FT... a fool and his money 

1 minute ago, loyal said:

People that bet against rangers nowadays must be making a bloody fortune