*** The Official Inverness CT vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

No one is disagreeing - my point is ... so what? You going to throw in the towel? Do you expect the team to throw in the towel? Many on this thread have already thrown in the towel and lack any concept of 'No Surrender' 

The team threw in the towel long ago . 

It's got to the stage where we're so poor that I'd start players like O'Halloran, Forrester and Dodoo, just to try something different. Technically, it isn't different because they've had their chances and they've been shite, but it's just a vicious cycle of shite.

Foderingham, Tavernier, Wallace, Hill (or Wilson, fitness dependent), Kiernan, Toral, Hyndman, Windass (if fit), Forrester, O'Halloran & Dodoo.

Miller, Waghorn, Garner, McKay, Halliday, Holt & Alnwick on the bench. Dropping Miller might seem harsh, but he hasn't actually been great in the grand scheme of things; he's been the best of a bad bunch.

My opinion? They'll do us.

20 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Lot of pain there bro.

Really fed up with this shower of shite posing as a Rangers team. There's no point in thinking that these Shyte bags can muster the courage and pride together to get us winning.  They've had enough chances this year. Every month it's been a case of thinking the bad patch is over and I'll get right up for the next game just to be let down again. And sometimes it can ruin your weekend aswell but these poor excuse for footballers just don't get that and quite frankly don't care either.

Team of overpaid protected wee lassies going up to Inverness on what's going to be a freezin cold Friday night match....

If we get away with a draw i'd be very surprised, can see them turning us over.

I'm here to be surprised though Rangers....show some fucking fight, doesn't matter who we play, the 11 picked should be beating ICT who are rock bottom...no excuses. Anything less than a win and you can say bye bye to 2nd place

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I disagree. But have you?

Sorry you genuinely think that these players are giving their all ?

No I haven't thrown in the towel , I will still be there every week . Will even be shelling out 50 odd quid to no doubt see us receive a tanking at that shit pit in a few weeks . Will still go there probably deluding myself to the last minute or so before kick off that maybe we might just sneak a performance only to have slapped right back in my face like so many times this season . Me and the supporters are not the issue , it is the pish on the park and the ones in the boardroom who are to blame for where are just now . 

2 hours ago, Young Bob said:

If we continue to play a system which our players cannot adapt to we will lose at least one goal and maybe score one.

Nothing different from any other game.

And if the Directors allow this to happen they are failing in their duties.

Hodson turned his back like a despicable wee fanny and big Wes fucked up big time. My granny would have saved that shot.  System was pish but not the only reason for the display.

5 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

It's got to the stage where we're so poor that I'd start players like O'Halloran, Forrester and Dodoo, just to try something different. Technically, it isn't different because they've had their chances and they've been shite, but it's just a vicious cycle of shite.

Foderingham, Tavernier, Wallace, Hill (or Wilson, fitness dependent), Kiernan, Toral, Hyndman, Windass (if fit), Forrester, O'Halloran & Dodoo.

Miller, Waghorn, Garner, McKay, Halliday, Holt & Alnwick on the bench. Dropping Miller might seem harsh, but he hasn't actually been great in the grand scheme of things; he's been the best of a bad bunch.

My opinion? They'll do us.

Drop Miller cause he's the best of a bad bunch ? And that improves us how exactly.  He's miles better than MOH. Dodoo n the rest put together.

5 minutes ago, Teddybear123 said:

Who in the squad is closer to one than Halliday? Please enlighten me.

If he is our best option you have to wonder why we brought in Toral and Hyndman. We could have asked Terry Hurlock to come out of retirement if there was nobody else available.

17 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I'm starting by making sure some fans don't chuck the towel in when we must fight for second and the cup - but the cry is ... well the cry is one of defeatism on here - fuck that! 

You've been here longer than most, long enough to know that it's a forum for fans' opinions, to vent when being served up crap week after week, and with no direct correlation to what happens on the pitch, right?

None of the gentle little souls will ever care to visit the forums. And if the basic professional pride of doing their job with effort - while wearing that badge - isn't enough to make them run or tackle hard, what use is pretending that we all believe they're giving all that they can/should?

7 hours ago, Hilly86 said:

You've been here longer than most, long enough to know that it's a forum for fans' opinions, to vent when being served up crap week after week, and with no direct correlation to what happens on the pitch, right?

None of the gentle little souls will ever care to visit the forums. And if the basic professional pride of doing their job with effort - while wearing that badge - isn't enough to make them run or tackle hard, what use is pretending that we all believe they're giving all that they can/should?

I am of the opinion that they have not given up - I have ( and stated often) we need to fight to get back to the top - ( also effort on its own is not enough) - some on here just 'expect' us to win - and chuck in the towel easily - take many of the comments in this thread as an example.

To expect fight from the team we need to display that trait ourselves - that's our part in this and that ( imho) should be displayed here as well as the terrracing. 

29 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I am of the opinion that they have not given up - I have ( and stated often) we need to fight to get back to the top - ( also effort on its own is not enough) - some on here just 'expect' us to win - and chuck in the towel easily - take many of the comments in this thread as an example.

To expect fight from the team we need to display that trait ourselves - that's our part in this and that ( imho) should be displayed here as well as the terrracing. 

Fans have followed this team up and down the country and the performances have been absolutely embarrassing. I don't expect us to just turn up and just win but the very least I expect is people to at least show some desire and at least make it look as if they care. Some of these guys blatantly chuck it whenever we lose a goal.