*** The Official Inverness CT vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I wondered when someone would pick up on that from the Murty presser. I will raise you to :headwall:  :headwall:

Hopefully one of the younger lads trains like a beast this week and takes Kiernans place

Is Hill fit?

Like many others I would start him and Wilson CB (best of a bad bunch) but there seems to be a reluctancy to do this up til now - maybe as they are both left footed. Really don't want to see Kiernan.

Looking forward to the long trip up from down South of England. My first game since the 3-0 win vs Kilmarnock in October so fingers crossed a good omen.

Weather conditions and forecast look pretty bleak. Where are Bears headed for beers pre match?

Look forward to a good day, at least until the football starts.

Not looking forward to this game one little bit, always a difficult place to go even when you are playing well but right now we are as poor as I have seen in quite a while.

Can see a difficult horrible game ahead and no doubt the same culprits starting the game for us......just wondering when Dodoo will actually be given a chance and wee Harry getting another decent run in the team.

47 minutes ago, djwyc14 said:

Is Hill fit?

Like many others I would start him and Wilson CB (best of a bad bunch) but there seems to be a reluctancy to do this up til now - maybe as they are both left footed. Really don't want to see Kiernan.

Looking forward to the long trip up from down South of England. My first game since the 3-0 win vs Kilmarnock in October so fingers crossed a good omen.

Weather conditions and forecast look pretty bleak. Where are Bears headed for beers pre match?

Look forward to a good day, at least until the football starts.

If you watch the Murty presser I am sure he said Hill was out, but I might have picked him up wrong. 

Will still be the same dross we've been watching for ages now! Just canny see us going through a game without conceding a goal our defence is horrific and it doesn't matter who we play in it! Every game the now it seems I'm hoping for a 2-1 win because that's the best I can see these days! Just keep hoping there do something out of the ordinary! I just hope the new manager is brought in sooner rather than later to give them a severe boot up the ass as I'm dreading our visit to the piggery! 

I reckon this will be postponed the tims will go into meltdown mode saying the SFA are helping us cause we're managerless. When really it's cause the weather is shocking and may make traveling tomorrow a nightmare. Not to mention the pitch