This Thursday

WCPRANGERS1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I'm going for an interview with the famous.....

For the first time going for an interview my nerves are REALLY going....I've always put an effort on where I've worked but the prospect of working for my club fills me with dread/excitement....

I HOPE I get it, 1st question I was asked in the telephone interview was "What do you know about Rangers?" I fucking froze! Half my mind was ready to give the RFC52 SEVCO answer....

Anyway was wondering if anyone on here had worked for the club?

Good luck mate ??

9 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Does anyone think putting across my support for the club is a good thing?

Can't hurt to layer it in -Ā but qualifications, experience and skills that make you suitable will have to be your baseline i'd imagine.Ā 

Best of luck mate, hope all goes well ?

10 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Does anyone think putting across my support for the club is a good thing?

As long as you dont say ftp at the end or you'reĀ being interviewed by Declan it should be fine.

Although i would concentrate on how your strengths are applicable to the job.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Can't hurt to layer it in -Ā but qualifications, experience and skills that make you suitable will have to be your baseline i'd imagine.Ā 

Best of luck mate, hope all goes well ?

I have worked for the Department of Works and Pensions and companies like GHA so I've got the admin side locked in imo......I also know how important SR sales and general ticket sales are for Rangers....Plus I'd obv want us to succeedĀ 

I know I've joined about certain parts but I would LOVE to work for my club.

You get asked at job interview why you'd like to work for a company and by fuck that's an easy answer when it comes es to Rangers.

I've shown loyalty to my previous jobs but for Rangers I know I wonder produce my best....

All the best mate, would be good working for the club, especially if it doesn't get in the way of you attending games :guiness:

My old dear worked in the pie stalls when I was a wean and so I was into a blue-nose-burger and Rangers crisps nearly every day. I thought she was better than the Prime Minister because of itĀ to my Da's irritation. His sacrifice meant nothingĀ by comparisonĀ :lol:Ā 

34 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I know I've joined about certain parts but I would LOVE to work for my club.

You get asked at job interview why you'd like to work for a company and by fuck that's an easy answer when it comes es to Rangers.

I've shown loyalty to my previous jobs but for Rangers I know I wonder produce my best....

But even after all the BIG LOVE you seem to have for Rangers.
"What else can you bring to the table that will help to move the club forward?"