This Thursday

WCPRANGERS1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Does anyone think putting across my support for the club is a good thing?

It would be perhaps worth mentioning but i would not hold it up as your main reason and motivation. Why is being a supporter a benefit to you applying for the role? is how to approach, shows commitment motivation, you have personal experience of the service you may be providing, you have empathy and common ground with the customers. It also shows that you probably want to remain with the "company" for the long term, you would like to progress gain new skills and responsibilities etc etc. Think of all the reasons why being a supporter is an advantage to you and why it would make you better at the job (a lot of other applicants will be fans as well i presume) you tell them why it is a good thing. but remember it is a job at a company in the most basic form, so focus on yourself and what you bring to the table!

On 21/02/2017 at 8:53 PM, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I'm going for an interview with the famous.....

For the first time going for an interview my nerves are REALLY going....I've always put an effort on where I've worked but the prospect of working for my club fills me with dread/excitement....

I HOPE I get it, 1st question I was asked in the telephone interview was "What do you know about Rangers?" I fucking froze! Half my mind was ready to give the RFC52 SEVCO answer....

Anyway was wondering if anyone on here had worked for the club?

How did the interview go big man? ?