Murty and Hyndman Press Conference

RFCRobertson

This was my post regarding the last press conference:

'It's not a particularly big thing, but seeing Murty keeping the injuries close to his chest was interesting.Also good to hear that there has been prep work done on the opposition! 

Always watch these press conferences and get a wave of optimism, then it crashes around me when I watch the game.

I have a feeling this weekend the optimism might finally be warranted.'

Am I fuck watching this weeks one. Had enough of the sycophantic drivel.

Had to give up after just over 1 minute after he started talking about players having a debrief and being honest it was not like how they had performed at training......

AYE COS THATS TEAMS GIVE IT THERE ALL TO GET THE BALL OFF YOU....SHOWER OF TOSSERS

19 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Would love to turn up at Murray park and watch us train . We sound brilliant at it 

They might be able to string 3 passes together and defend some set pieces without us pesky fans being there.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Says a lot about the players that during this spell they serve up a young loanee to the media.

spineless cunts.

Exactly this?Sums up the squad as a whole for what they mostly are.Journeymen no marks with limited talent and absolutely no affiliation to the club,support or history.They honestly are a disgrace to their so called profession.

They're having a laugh.  They must surely be having a right good laugh.  At us (the Support) of course.  

'They' being King, Robertson, Dickson and the rest of the Board of Directors and senior execs at Ibrox.    Nothing else I can think of can explain it with any sense of credibility.

Putting a rookie caretaker manager and an on-loan player up to represent Rangers at a press conference.    It's not their fault I suppose (Murty anh Hyndman).  Somebody had to do it and they either volunteered, or its in their contract to do it, or they drew the short straws.    Murty I can understand because he's in the caretaker hot seat and there's literally no-one else is there.   But poor young Hyndman.  What did he do to be put up to field the media?    

IMO to put a rookie caretaker up alongside an on-loan youngster looks like very bad judgement, maybe even stupid.    It looks like those running the Club either don't give a shit about the impression it creates or they don't have a clue about thinking through who might be better placed to support Murty at these conferences this time.   Where was the Captain?  Where was Miller?   Where were the other senior players?

Such is the state of things at present by requiring patently junior and inexperienced people to be the chosen ones to front up to the media King and the Board are creating a first class image of a Board running on nearly empty, running on vapours in the hope that they can find a DOF and Head Coach in time before its King and the Board who become the laughing stock.   

6 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

They're having a laugh.  They must surely be having a right good laugh.  At us (the Support) of course.  

'They' being King, Robertson, Dickson and the rest of the Board of Directors and senior execs at Ibrox.    Nothing else I can think of can explain it with any sense of credibility.

Putting a rookie caretaker manager and an on-loan player up to represent Rangers at a press conference.    It's not their fault I suppose (Murty anh Hyndman).  Somebody had to do it and they either volunteered, or its in their contract to do it, or they drew the short straws.    Murty I can understand because he's in the caretaker hot seat and there's literally no-one else is there.   But poor young Hyndman.  What did he do to be put up to field the media?    

IMO to put a rookie caretaker up alongside an on-loan youngster looks like very bad judgement, maybe even stupid.    It looks like those running the Club either don't give a shit about the impression it creates or they don't have a clue about thinking through who might be better placed to support Murty at these conferences this time.   Where was the Captain?  Where was Miller?   Where were the other senior players?

Such is the state of things at present by requiring patently junior and inexperienced people to be the chosen ones to front up to the media King and the Board are creating a first class image of a Board running on nearly empty, running on vapours in the hope that they can find a DOF and Head Coach in time before its King and the Board who become the laughing stock.   

I'm honestly thinking King is taking the piss . You would almost think he is doing all this to fucking embarrass us .