Support Wayne Shaw At Inverness This Friday.

tannerall

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, tannerall said:

Wayne Shaw, the Sutton goalie who ate a pie when the bookies offered odds of 8-1 against it happening.

Can't see anyone offended or victimised, was great publicity for his team, the FA cup and football itself, and gave all us football fans a laugh, then got sacked.  And he seems a good all-round guy, was in tears afterward.

As a show of sympathy, support and solidarity for Wayne, I'd like to ask all our travelling support at the Inverness Caley game to take a pie, or buy one before the kick-off, then on the 8th minute raise the pie in the air and sing:

Who ate all the pies ?

Who ate all the pies?

Wayne did, Wayne did.

Kris Boyd and Kevin Kyle did.

They ate all the pies.

Followed by a short silence then brief applause.

As a part of the greater footballing community seems the least we should do............

It was a pasty he was eating. 

Big lad has an offer as pie taster in chief for Morrisons.

3 hours ago, tannerall said:

Wayne Shaw, the Sutton goalie who ate a pie when the bookies offered odds of 8-1 against it happening.

Can't see anyone offended or victimised, was great publicity for his team, the FA cup and football itself, and gave all us football fans a laugh, then got sacked.  And he seems a good all-round guy, was in tears afterward.

As a show of sympathy, support and solidarity for Wayne, I'd like to ask all our travelling support at the Inverness Caley game to take a pie, or buy one before the kick-off, then on the 8th minute raise the pie in the air and sing:

Who ate all the pies ?

Who ate all the pies?

Wayne did, Wayne did.

They ate all the pies.

As a part of the greater footballing community seems the least we should do............

Where can I get my candle?

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Will never work. We usually run out of pies 5 minutes into the game. Apparently the caterers can't work out how many people it takes to fill Ibrox. How about eating salt n vinegar crisps?

It's an away game.

I get the impression you're not taking this seriously!!!

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

Building bridges with Sutton United fans. 

We need to compete more in the "speshul relationshup" stakes  if we ever want to be one of UEFA's favourite clubs.

Joking apart, they have played Arsenal in the last few days.

God knows when we'll reach such lofty heights!

17 hours ago, tannerall said:

Who ate all the pies ?

Who ate all the pies?

Wayne did, Wayne did.

They ate all the pies.

Wtf Is this ???