This week's meltdown thread

Deanzmeanzheinz

Is it really a surprise we lost that game? We play well in phases but just don't have the quality to score goals. That guy Cole playing on the right is one of the worst players I have ever seen and we couldn't handle him.

Its getting gradually more embarrassing. Just wait until we go to Parkhead 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I genuinely wish someone would go into that dressing room with an iron bar and leather fuck out of the lot of them. 

sadly there is only one man that could do that Walter smith. I wouldn't want to put that burden on the great man..

arrogance ripping outta each and every one of them

Can see us getting beat again on Wednesday, all any team needs to do is be organized against us and they're 1 step better than us, the longer this goes on the more the opposition will grow in confidence, the more our players will shrink away, this could get a whole lot worse before the end of the season.

There is nothing on the horizon to make me think it's going to get any better. 

Why let Warburton go if you have no plans at all for a replacement, fair enough if the team can basically manage themselves but they are fucking useless. Don't get me wrong, he had to go, but surely they must've had some sort of plan or idea for when he did go? 

We're fucked.

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Pleased something's gone right.

Actually sold my two tickets because I didn't want to ask to get away early on my first week. Turns out I probably could have went no bother. Obviously glad I never now mind you.

We'll scrape a win on Wednesday to St Johnstone, beat Hamilton on Saturday and everything will look bright and rosey again in the boards/management teams eyes.....

All results do is show how lucky we got at the start of the season, the late goals against Motherwell/Dundee, the 2 goals against Patrick. All those results could easily have been the same as tonight

This isnt a shock, it's been coming, a group of bang average players with absolutely no fight/leadership. Can pick the same players out every week but the mentality of our entire squad is a fucking joke, picking 1/2 bad players let's the rest off...

The board should be strong and start docking wages/fining players who have obviously downed tools and don't give a fuck. 

3 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Actually sold my two tickets because I didn't want to ask to get away early on my first week. Turns out I probably could have went no bother. Obviously glad I never now mind you.

Dodged a bullet there mate!

Hope the new job continues ok.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

We'll scrape a win on Wednesday to St Johnstone, beat Hamilton on Saturday and everything will look bright and rosey again in the boards/management teams eyes.....

All results do is show how lucky we got at the start of the season, the late goals against Motherwell/Dundee, the 2 goals against Patrick. All those results could easily have been the same as tonight

This isnt a shock, it's been coming, a group of bang average players with absolutely no fight/leadership. Can pick the same players out every week but the mentality of our entire squad is a fucking joke, picking 1/2 bad players let's the rest off...

The board should be strong and start docking wages/fining players who have obviously downed tools and don't give a fuck. 

You are far more confident than me about Wednesday mate.

One thing these players have continuously demonstrated is that they cannot play in any sort of hostile atmosphere. 

Away to any top 6 team they bottle it. The atmosphere at Ibrox on Wednesday is going to be nothing short of toxic, and if they start making stupid mistakes early on it's only going to get worse.

I 100% hope that you're right, and we do win the next few games, fuck.knows we badly need it, but this is how low the confidence is with our support now, and it's fucking heartbreaking.

55 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Fuck the pope

And his people..

Between having to try and not just quit my job and these bunch of spineless imposters..I'm scunnered and angry tonight. 

Hope a good nights sleep comes and I can manage to get on with it.