Danny Wilson

Dave6611

Just now, Dave6611 said:

Can't defend,can't pass,thinks he's David Luiz,feckin robber,what happened to him?

Hi is our best defender by a mile  have a look at his partner Kiernan and worse still our so called captain Wallace who is a shocking defender!!!!

Lack of talent only matched by his apparent lack of self-awareness. It takes a special kind of confidence to keep that act of stepping on the ball, posing for a few seconds too long, passing with cringey little flourishes that scream, "I'm good, me!" - all while being made to look like an idiot by SPFL players regularly.

1 minute ago, Hilly86 said:

Lack of talent only matched by his apparent lack of self-awareness. It takes a special kind of confidence to keep that act of stepping on the ball, posing for a few seconds too long, passing with cringey little flourishes that scream, "I'm good, me!" - all while being made to look like an idiot by SPFL players regularly.

Posing sums him up

Its as if we purposely set out to combine the worst defence ever.

Kiernan gives me the fear Wilson is just as bad and then there's Hill and Senderos....the stuff nightmares are made of all of them.

and just to really really Fuck us over we have Tav and Wallace who couldn't keep weans oot a close.

Be lucky to finish 3rd with these clowns.

16 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

Really? Worse than Wallace giving the penalty away and Kiernan...i honestly don't know what he was doing for their winner?

Wilson gave the penalty away and was fucking shocking at the second, punting it high in the air

37 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

Really? Worse than Wallace giving the penalty away and Kiernan...i honestly don't know what he was doing for their winner?

Wilson gave away the pen.

His distribution all game was howling.

He looked slow of mind and movement.

If Kiernan had simply got tighter and prevented a cracking overhead kick I'd have said he was decent tonight. Can't think of much he did wrong.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Wilson gave away the pen.

His distribution all game was howling.

He looked slow of mind and movement.

If Kiernan had simply got tighter and prevented a cracking overhead kick I'd have said he was decent tonight. Can't think of much he did wrong.

Yeah i got it wrong mate (tu) . What can i say, it was a shitty stream