We've hit a new low

Bruno's Manbun

Genuinely. I never got to see the game tonight but the result speaks volumes. Bottom of the table beating us. Tragic. 

On the bright side....there is no bright side. We've all seen some shite over the last few years. Some even more so if they were present in the 80s, but how much more can we take. 

We are the circus of Scottish football. The gift that keeps giving as many would say. 

Put all the cries of no surrender aside. The patriotism. The optimism. The hope. Where the fuck do we go from here? Because I know as a collective, no one is satisfied at our Rangers turning into a Motherwell or a St Johnstone but the sad truth is that's what we are. A team that's just gave the bottom of the table a leg up. 

Change is needed, and it's needed now. 

Just now, 55Bear said:

Genuinely. I never got to see the game tonight but the result speaks volumes. Bottom of the table beating us. Tragic. 

On the bright side....there is no bright side. We've all seen some shite over the last few years. Some even more so if they were present in the 80s, but how much more can we take. 

We are the circus of Scottish football. The gift that keeps giving as many would say. 

Put all the cries of no surrender aside. The patriotism. The optimism. The hope. Where the fuck do we go from here? Because I know as a collective, no one is satisfied at our Rangers turning into a Motherwell or a St Johnstone but the sad truth is that's what we are. A team that's just gave the bottom of the table a leg up. 

Don't worry mate we're getting De Boer. 

Yeh we are going through a shite spell but I don't think we can be any lower than losing to alloa after being 2-0 up. We have gradually progressed and not as fast as we would all like but after what we have been through this is just a blip.... hopefully

Just now, james_85 said:

Yeh we are going through a shite spell but I don't think we can be any lower than losing to alloa after being 2-0 up. We have gradually progressed and not as fast as we would all like but after what we have been through this is just a blip.... hopefully

snakes and ladders is our game.

i think I am so angry because i cant believe we are here after beating cellic in that semi. It all seemed like a brave new dawn where we were playing lovely football and everything looked positive.

9 months later, the management have fucked off, the head of scouting has fucked off and we have someone out of his depth back in charge and it all....ach i dont know....I am genuinely struggling to articulate how i feel and i am taking it out on that poor cunt Murty.

(he is clueless though).

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

i think I am so angry because i cant believe we are here after beating cellic in that semi. It all seemed like a brave new dawn where we were playing lovely football and everything looked positive.

9 months later, the management have fucked off, the head of scouting has fucked off and we have someone out of his depth back in charge and it all....ach i dont know....I am genuinely struggling to articulate how i feel and i am taking it out on that poor cunt Murty.

(he is clueless though).

That game flattered to deceive, that was our pinnacle after that we were pretty poor the odd game apart, our management team lost the plot so no great loss there.

3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

That game flattered to deceive, that was our pinnacle after that we were pretty poor the odd game apart, our management team lost the plot so no great loss there.

I mean i wasnt expecting us to go swashbuckling to the league title - i thought we would struggle - and to be honest i would have taken 2nd at the start of the season no problem. It just the way its all fell to fuck. Its depressing.

15 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

This is shit but it's still not lower than getting beat by a third division side who's manager wasn't there because he was at a wedding or being two goals up at Alloa with less than half an hour to go and losing.

fuck me it's not much better :duh:

Just now, cushynumber said:

I mean i wasnt expecting us to go swashbuckling to the league title - i thought we would struggle - and to be honest i would have taken 2nd at the start of the season no problem. It just the way its all fell to fuck. Its depressing.

yip

20 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

This is shit but it's still not lower than getting beat by a third division side who's manager wasn't there because he was at a wedding or being two goals up at Alloa with less than half an hour to go and losing.

I was at that game against Annan and fuck me that was the worst ever.

Tonight i could see that happening, both goals i knew were going to happen.

32 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

At least in the 80s we had Davie Cooper, Sandy Jardine & Bobby Russell to watch.

We had a board who had the foresight to build the best stadium in the land funded by a support who demanded nothing but the best and were united as one in the face of our enemies.

Who is worth watching at present ?

We have a board who talk about "building bridges" with those who wanted us dead never to return.

I know which time i preferred.

It is time, probably beyond time in fact, that King got a grip and provided the sort of leadership that any competent Chairman should be providing.    A competent, experienced interim manager must be appointed immediately to replace Murty who should never have been asked to take this on in the first place.  

As for DOF and Head Coach appointments.  They'd best be stellar appointments because the recovery work to be done here is huge.    Thing is though, with every passing game I wonder how many prospective DOFs and Head Coaches are saying thanks for contacting me but no thanks unless you can give me £xxM to bring about the sort of change you want to see.    

King, Robertson, Dickson and the Board are creating the image of a being a clueless Board, a Board of incompetents who are play acting at the serious and responsible job of being the entrusted guardians at Rangers.   Why should anyone be having any worthwhile measure of confidence in any of them?   They are lost, hiding from the reality of a season spiralling into shambles, lacking any urgency in sorting the mess out, and lacking the quality of leadership the Support deserve.     Leadership and positive action is needed.  Fast.

13 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

It is time, probably beyond time in fact, that King got a grip and provided the sort of leadership that any competent Chairman should be providing.    A competent, experienced interim manager must be appointed immediately to replace Murty who should never have been asked to take this on in the first place.  

As for DOF and Head Coach appointments.  They'd best be stellar appointments because the recovery work to be done here is huge.    Thing is though, with every passing game I wonder how many prospective DOFs and Head Coaches are saying thanks for contacting me but no thanks unless you can give me £xxM to bring about the sort of change you want to see.    

King, Robertson, Dickson and the Board are creating the image of a being a clueless Board, a Board of incompetents who are play acting at the serious and responsible job of being the entrusted guardians at Rangers.   Why should anyone be having any worthwhile measure of confidence in any of them?   They are lost, hiding from the reality of a season spiralling into shambles, lacking any urgency in sorting the mess out, and lacking the quality of leadership the Support deserve.     Leadership and positive action is needed.  Fast.

King is an incomptent. A chancer, so the there is little chance of anyone competent being appointed. The king agenda is being played and it will get worse.

36 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

(he is clueless though).

I think many thought the same. Despite the reality that we might only finish 2nd or 3rd there was hope after that game. Given it was an average Cellic side, our team at that time still showed more heart and determination to win than this seasons team has shown in a single game. 

And at risk I might add into the midst that Miller was the defining catalyst in that game, as he has been for a lot of this season regardless of what some might say. He's our best player by a country mile.