Dodoo & other inane rambling

Bearsden bear

9 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

So he's better than Miller, Waghorn, and McKay during training but MW and GM are choosing to ignore him?

He's not playing for a reason.

I'd put him ahead of all 3 of them because so far they've all been utter pish - deny that if you can on the past performances before you spout your own pish - Boaby .

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sonofbear said:

I'd put him ahead of all 3 of them because so far they've all been utter pish - deny that if you can on the past performances before you spout your own pish .

If he was better he would be playing.

You would put the 4 the best player in front of the other three?

Playing even more pish players ain't gong to improve results.

I actually think he is a decent player. He done well against partick and then actually scored in the humping by hearts and it was wrongly chopped off

However if he is just as pish as all the rest, he surely should be given the same chance as all the rest - yet he isn't. 

If he is that pish, why have him warming a bench for the next 3 years?

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I actually think he is a decent player. He done well agai st partick and then actually scored in the humping by hearts and it was wrongly chopped off

However if he is just as pish as all the rest, he surely should be given the same chance as all the rest - yet he isn't. 

If he is that pish, why have him warming a bench for the next 3 years

The then high flying team in England were seemingly angry that they couldn't keep him.  Comes up here and can't get a look in in our mess. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

If he was better he would be playing.

You would put the 4 the best player in front of the other three?

Playing even more pish players ain't gong to improve results.

4th best player ?? in the short amount of game time he's had he's already scored a double and had one disallowed and would  have had more if not for that greedy cunt Forrester. He's shown more natural ability in that short spell than all our forward line apart from Miller. Waghorns a dud and don't get ne started on 6 million Mackay ffs.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I actually think he is a decent player. He done well against partick and then actually scored in the humping by hearts and it was wrongly chopped off

He's not doing enough during the week to show that he is an improvement on the starting three, otherwise the manager would play him.

1 minute ago, sonofbear said:

4th best player ?? in the short amount of game time he's had he's already scored a double and had one disallowed and would  have had more if not for that greedy cunt Forrester. He's shown more natural ability in that short spell than all our forward line apart from Miller. Waghorns a dud and don't get ne started on 6 million Mackay ffs.

They all train together between games and two managers haven't picked him. That would lead me to believe that there are three better players in front of him.

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

It was a good finish but it wasn't wrongly chopped off at all. The goalkeeper was unsighted by an off-side player. Linesman called it 100% correct.

Also some of the comments are baffling - the whole teams shite so Dodoo by default must be the answer. No he's actually as gash as the rest. Granted he's not played a lot but there's a fine reason for that.

59 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Here until 2020 on his current contract, but what exactly is the point of him being here if he can't get a game in a team which has played 26 league games and the top scorers are as follows:

Miller 6

Waghorn 5

Garner 4

Forrester 3.

That's grim viewing 

I can't believe some still think Miller should get a new contract.  He was rank rotten alongside Boyd during that first season in the Championship.  We're now back in the SPFL and the best he can manage going in to March is 6 for the season.  He'll be near enough 40 years old next season but he's to get a new contract and bring us the title?  Barrie McKay on the wing providing the service as well, aye?  Fucking hell :anguish:

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

They all train together between games and two managers haven't picked him. That would lead me to believe that there are three better players in front of him.

You call Warburton and Murty managers ???  Ok I can see where you're standards lie.

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

You are a fucking nugget.

You think Dodoo is better than what we are starting with, but the manager is over looking him!

Why the fuck would he do that?

Fucking moron.

Like I said in the other post You call Warburton and Murty managers  ??? What predicament are we in with those managers ??? You've already lost your argument when you resort to personal abuse. Moron indeed fuckwit :duh:

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It was a good finish but it wasn't wrongly chopped off at all. The goalkeeper was unsighted by an off-side player. Linesman called it 100% correct.

Also some of the comments are baffling - the whole teams shite so Dodoo by default must be the answer. No he's actually as gash as the rest. Granted he's not played a lot but there's a fine reason for that.

I can't call that without giving him a shout, and that goes for most apart from Forrester.  He's gash.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I can't call that without giving him a shout, and that goes for most apart from Forrester.  He's gash.

apart from Hyndman I'd say Forrester is our best midfielder certainly better than Holt, Halliday Toral and probs on par with Windass

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

And that's why we're a total mess. 

Yup but saying Forrester shouldn't get a chance ahead of 3 players you've just agreed with me are worse than him is kinda dumb tbh.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

:lol: Whit?  Settle doon with the dumb ya maniac.  I wasn't agreeing.  

So you think Halliday, Toral and Holt are better than forrester? ffs man

I wanted to have faith in some of the signing by MW. I really doted on Harry for a while be hasn't really looked that great, and I'm wondering if that's beginning to show in training. Not just with Dodoo but a few others like O'Halloran etc.

Like many, I'm rather baffled at how folks like Andy Halliday and Jon Toral can get a game when both haven't been upto much, to put it politely. How bad must these other players be?

The team's morale has to be shot to pieces, and payers simply not getting put on is gonna make it worse.

Joe Garner for 90 seconds, did Murty forget he had subs?.

What we want, at least going by social media, is just a change in team tactics and lineup. New GK hasn't had a sniff, other signings are warming the bench for folks who are clearly out of form.

I'm also losing faith in the board but that's another topic.

Really want to see a 442 with Dodoo playing alongside Miller or Waghorn, they two are a bit better at supplying into the box.

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Halliday isn't better than anybody never a football player he's beyond pish 

I agree Halliday isn't good enough, you won't get any argument from me there but Forrester isn't any better. It's a sad state of affairs when the way to pick the team is by deciding who is least shite!