The Continuous Decline

The Godfather

How long does it have to go on before something is done?

Going into another game with Murty is simply not an option that much is crystal clear, if that were to happen we would see protests and genuinely ugly scenes at grounds...justifiably so too. 

We all know the board are skint and have made a living peddling lies and pish to get into positions of power so that's not going to change either because there is no one else out there to get us out of their grips. 

Folk keep bringing up that the boards are trying to get folk like FDB in and he will be our saviour....wake the fuck up for goodness sake, no manager who genuinely takes his career serious would touch us unless they grew up as one of us. Our board have made a mess of sackings, don't have the money to build a serious team to challenge so we are limited in who can come in. 

Regardless of that we need a manager in ASAP and it needs to be someone who has a grasp of what this club is and the expectations we have...at least to save this season and not finish any worse off than 3rd which in itself is disgusting. 

I'd love nothjng more than to chase the bastards running us but like in previous years it looks like we are fucked until someone else comes along to sort out the cluster fuck they left behind.  Some believed that to be King and Co......However Once a lying bastard always a lying bastard 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 on the bounce, and 6 in 7 we've gone behind, led by a man who's still learning how to coach under 20's, with a cast of loanees, freebies, bargain bucketers, old stagers and miscellaneous duds, getting luaghed at and bullied off the park by giants of the game like Ross County and Inverness BUT there's a long term plan in place. Allegedly.

This is chronic and forget the medium term or long term just get me 13 warriors and a man to lead them, batton down the hatches and fight like maniacs twice a week for 90 minutes. Thinking FDB will miraculously turn this sh it into a championship in 12 or 24 months is lunacy. There's a malaise at the club and it's getting worse and worse and worse and worse with every passing hour, day, and week.

At this stage with the scum game coming up and the potential for reputational damage overseeing a doing against them by having virtually no time to change anything I think Bomber or McLeish are about the only two who'd step into that frying pan.

We need some serious action over the weekend and a DOF and manager(interm or otherwise) announced on Monday. We then need DK to get his chequebook out and back the manager substancially in the summer and off load pretty much all of our current players and go again, hopefully in Europe. 

This is what we need. 

What we will get is most likely very different 

1 minute ago, Lothianbear said:

Why do the media keep asking Murty if he wants the job ? its clearly not for him, feel sorry for the guy .

Clear as day he wants out but can't.  

He's way out his comfort zone, it's poor that the heat lies with him when it clearly should be at King andCo's feet

I don't blame Murty, the board have put the guy in a position he is not yet ready to deal with.

I said last week that we needed an experienced Manager in before the game tonight -   cleary we are continuing to gamble with the u 20 coach and hoping for the best - not fucking good enough, the board are letting us down badly....if King doesnt have the money then piss off and let someone else take over

5 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Putting an under 20's coach in charge of these charlatans tells you how much this board understand and care about our club and it's supporters.

What gets me is we keep seeing the camera pan to that dullard Stewart Robertson in the stands watching that shite but what is he doing to address It?  Aye we are interviewing folk for DoF....we need a fucking manager not some jumped up football role when we are clearly on our arses.

These cunts can't even get the basics right yet are trying to re mould the structure of the club, it's terrifying really because if as expected they fuck this up then we can kiss goodbye to stopping 10IAR and more importantly it puts us years behind where we are supposed to be.

We were sold by criminals to a bunch of villains 

Only way out of this sharp decline is serious cash to get rid of the noose round our neck that is Ashley. Will take big money to get rid of him and allow the club to breathe properlly.

Unfortunately that will not happen, who i  their right mind would be as foolish as the twats who allowed all these deals. King may have been able to broker a deal with Ashley but his dealings with him has severed any hope of that.

We have another 7 years if absolute shit to get thrown at the club and the reputation that has stood for over 140 years will be seriously damaged goods.........very very depressing, no easy way out of this unless someone is willing to be as idiotic as the previous board.

1 minute ago, Camshy said:

Only way out of this sharp decline is serious cash to get rid of the noose round our neck that is Ashley. Will take big money to get rid of him and allow the club to breathe properlly.

Unfortunately that will not happen, who i  their right mind would be as foolish as the twats who allowed all these deals. King may have been able to broker a deal with Ashley but his dealings with him has severed any hope of that.

We have another 7 years if absolute shit to get thrown at the club and the reputation that has stood for over 140 years will be seriously damaged goods.........very very depressing, no easy way out of this unless someone is willing to be as idiotic as the previous board.

There is only one man tarnishing the reputation of this club and he goes by the name of David Cunningham King aka the glib and shameless liar. Convicted coroprate felon.

Just now, DBBTB said:

I know a lot of people aren't big fans of him, but the board should be on the phone to McLeish tonight and getting him in for talks tomorrow.

I doubt any manager would make a difference to this team and with deep pockets King at the helm, it will probably get worse.

48 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Going into another game with Murty is simply not an option that much is crystal clear, if that were to happen we would see protests and genuinely ugly scenes at grounds...justifiably so too. 

We all know the board are skint and have made a living peddling lies and pish to get into positions of power so that's not going to change either because there is no one else out there to get us out of their grips. 

Folk keep bringing up that the boards are trying to get folk like FDB in and he will be our saviour....wake the fuck up for goodness sake, no manager who genuinely takes his career serious would touch us unless they grew up as one of us. Our board have made a mess of sackings, don't have the money to build a serious team to challenge so we are limited in who can come in. 

Regardless of that we need a manager in ASAP and it needs to be someone who has a grasp of what this club is and the expectations we have...at least to save this season and not finish any worse off than 3rd which in itself is disgusting. 

I'd love nothjng more than to chase the bastards running us but like in previous years it looks like we are fucked until someone else comes along to sort out the cluster fuck they left behind.  Some believed that to be King and Co......However Once a lying bastard always a lying bastard 

Depressingly brilliant post.

Wish you were talking pish.

Nail on head.

48 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Can't argue with any of that .

I'd go further though. My biggest regret is weve wasted 5 years. 5 years where we could have built a team away from the pressures of the top division and yet be ready when we arrived . 

That's 5 years we'll never get back because we now have to hit the road running . 

5 years wasted .