Jump to content

The Continuous Decline


The Godfather
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Beaujolais said:

But who employed Warburton, and then fired him and put Murty in charge? Our last 2 games have been as bad as anything I have seen in the last 4 years. I get a sense of deja vu - it's like  McDowall's time all over again.

No doubt about it, this board are out of their depth.  From McCall to Murty. They don't know what they are doing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bighouse said:

5 on the bounce, and 6 in 7 we've gone behind, led by a man who's still learning how to coach under 20's, with a cast of loanees, freebies, bargain bucketers, old stagers and miscellaneous duds, getting luaghed at and bullied off the park by giants of the game like Ross County and Inverness BUT there's a long term plan in place. Allegedly.

This is chronic and forget the medium term or long term just get me 13 warriors and a man to lead them, batton down the hatches and fight like maniacs twice a week for 90 minutes. Thinking FDB will miraculously turn this sh it into a championship in 12 or 24 months is lunacy. There's a malaise at the club and it's getting worse and worse and worse and worse with every passing hour, day, and week.

Yep. What they lack in ability could maybe be slightly excused if they were showing any kind of fight. Halliday supposed to be a Rangers man ? He should be going through people in that midfield. Miller and possibly Hill are the only two who show any kind of fight. Look at Keirnan and how Mackay manages to hold him off and make space for his goal. Butcher and Sutton were creaming themselves about the "magnificent " goal but it was down to weak shite defending. 

Weve had some shite over the past few seasons but this lot are making the likes of Black and Hutton look half decent. 

Cant wait to see the back of this squad

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

Yep. What they lack in ability could maybe be slightly excused if they were showing any kind of fight. Halliday supposed to be a Rangers man ? He should be going through people in that midfield. Miller and possibly Hill are the only two who show any kind of fight. Look at Keirnan and how Mackay manages to hold him off and make space for his goal. Butcher and Sutton were creaming themselves about the "magnificent " goal but it was down to weak shite defending. 

Weve had some shite over the past few seasons but this lot are making the likes of Black and Hutton look half decent. 

Cant wait to see the back of this squad

Miller was also very poor tonight only Wes and Hyndman deserved pass marks

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beaujolais said:

Dave King is probably now more actively engaged in looking for the next bogeyman than a new manager.

What is happening to our Club at this moment as the Footballing side implodes against ICT has nothing to do with the previous Board, nothing to do with Ashley and the Sports Direct Contract, not even Mark Warburton as we were winning games like that with him in charge.

It has everything to do with Dave King and he is nowhere to be seen. As for Murray?

The team are Clueless, Murty is drowning, Wallace is put in front of the Cameras and admits he is clueless But where is King?

I think the comment about Warburton is correct. I felt it after the Dundee game and again last night, If he had still be in charge we may not have won both games but we wouldn't have lost both. The board need to address the manager position quickly unless it has been decided that finishing 3rd, 4th, or even 5th is now acceptable for this season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, The Godfather said:

How long does it have to go on before something is done?

Going into another game with Murty is simply not an option that much is crystal clear, if that were to happen we would see protests and genuinely ugly scenes at grounds...justifiably so too. 

We all know the board are skint and have made a living peddling lies and pish to get into positions of power so that's not going to change either because there is no one else out there to get us out of their grips. 

Folk keep bringing up that the boards are trying to get folk like FDB in and he will be our saviour....wake the fuck up for goodness sake, no manager who genuinely takes his career serious would touch us unless they grew up as one of us. Our board have made a mess of sackings, don't have the money to build a serious team to challenge so we are limited in who can come in. 

Regardless of that we need a manager in ASAP and it needs to be someone who has a grasp of what this club is and the expectations we have...at least to save this season and not finish any worse off than 3rd which in itself is disgusting. 

I'd love nothjng more than to chase the bastards running us but like in previous years it looks like we are fucked until someone else comes along to sort out the cluster fuck they left behind.  Some believed that to be King and Co......However Once a lying bastard always a lying bastard 

For me the whole rebuilding of the club has been a shambles.

Right from 2012. McCoist should of been given say £5/6 million and told that's your lot and no excuses for not getting back into the top league. 

We spent every penny whilst the Tims budgeted and waited for our return before they invested properly.

Once it was obvious how poorly he was performing changes should of been made, there would of been money available to a new manager.

We all know how badly we were robbed by Green, Ashley and Co and that includes the total disregard for Ibrox and Auchenhowie which the present and future boards are going to be held back with financially but the way King got hold of the club has left us toxic to investment. Puma for example. As a company they did nothing wrong yet their adverts at Ibrox are covered over. Not exactly selling ourselves to future big name kit suppliers.

The current board need to pull a really large rabbit out of the hat to fix this mess. We can protest against King but who is really interested in taking us over? We have millionaire Rangers fans and they won't even approach the club about investing so what hope is there?

Season tickets renewal time is approaching and all that does is highlight yet again that without the supporters the club is penniless.

Time for honesty and hard work from King and the board but as you say 'once a liar......

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Teamgers said:

You having a laugh? Bomber brown!!!!

I said he and McLeish are probably the only two people willing to take it before the scum game with the situation that's now been created. Cheers for the insult though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, The Godfather said:

How long does it have to go on before something is done?

Going into another game with Murty is simply not an option that much is crystal clear, if that were to happen we would see protests and genuinely ugly scenes at grounds...justifiably so too. 

We all know the board are skint and have made a living peddling lies and pish to get into positions of power so that's not going to change either because there is no one else out there to get us out of their grips. 

Folk keep bringing up that the boards are trying to get folk like FDB in and he will be our saviour....wake the fuck up for goodness sake, no manager who genuinely takes his career serious would touch us unless they grew up as one of us. Our board have made a mess of sackings, don't have the money to build a serious team to challenge so we are limited in who can come in. 

Regardless of that we need a manager in ASAP and it needs to be someone who has a grasp of what this club is and the expectations we have...at least to save this season and not finish any worse off than 3rd which in itself is disgusting. 

I'd love nothjng more than to chase the bastards running us but like in previous years it looks like we are fucked until someone else comes along to sort out the cluster fuck they left behind.  Some believed that to be King and Co......However Once a lying bastard always a lying bastard 

Clear as the hand in front of you that we've no money to bring a marque manager. I'm yet to see you make reference who you do think will come or who you want, you keep saying it won't be FDB. We all know, realistically, that's the case but that's dealing us the hand of McLeish, Davies, McInnes, Wright or O'Neill......take your pick GF

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's quite telling that the boards best action so far is still probably immediately  bringing McCall in to try and stop the free fall. 

They need to do it again. If the rumours that McLeish wouldn't take it as he wanted assurances about getting the job long term then King needs to do what King does best, lie. Give some cunt a non binding promise that they'll be considered long term, put Murty out of his misery and stop this fucking meltdown we're having.

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Camshy said:

Only way out of this sharp decline is serious cash to get rid of the noose round our neck that is Ashley. Will take big money to get rid of him and allow the club to breathe properlly.

Unfortunately that will not happen, who i  their right mind would be as foolish as the twats who allowed all these deals. King may have been able to broker a deal with Ashley but his dealings with him has severed any hope of that.

We have another 7 years if absolute shit to get thrown at the club and the reputation that has stood for over 140 years will be seriously damaged goods.........very very depressing, no easy way out of this unless someone is willing to be as idiotic as the previous board.

FFS. I'm sick hearing this fuckin pish from the brainwashed fools.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

FFS. I'm sick hearing this fuckin pish from the brainwashed fools.

I agree I'm sick Ashley getting mentioned as well,yes he's got us over a barrel with the shirt sales but that's only an excuse for that dick king to go on about lack of investment. I genuinely didn't want king or any of them back and this isn't with the benefit of hindsight I really was gutted when he got in as u just can't trust the cunt 1 bit. I wish he would put the club up for sale and see if anyone will buy us as we happen to be going backwards under these pricks. The Stewart Robertson is 1 tosser as well he must've thought all his Christmases had came at once when he got into our club the complete dullard 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 October 2021 19:00 Until 21:00
      0  
      Rangers v Brondby
      Ibrox Stadium
      UEFA Europa League

×
×
  • Create New...