*** The Official Rangers vs St Johnstone Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

So we could be level on points with them.  :nailbiting:

But 5th due to goal difference.

I know I'm saying a boycott before the game if we don't have an interim manager in but if this nightmare unfurls I hope we're at the front door or we stage a sit in until a spokesman comes onto the park and gives us some transparency on why this fucked up situation is continuing. That's if there is anyone left in the stadium at 90 minutes.

3 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

Fuck knows who I would pick for this game. St Johnstone will be heading to Ibrox full of confidence and we will no doubt shit it and drop more points :megaanguish:

Surely the penny has to drop and the players need to wake the fuck up at some point. Every team knows how to beat us now and our players don't seem to know how to scrap and fight

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Surely the penny has to drop and the players need to wake the fuck up at some point. Every team knows how to beat us now and our players don't seem to know how to scrap and fight

You would hope so mate but you can't see where a good performance is going to come from. The team looks to have chucked it. 

Foderingham

Hodson, Hill, Wilson, Wallace

O Halloran, Hyndman, Forrester, McKay

Waghorn, Garner.

Would have given Alnwick a start but for a good display from Wes last night. Miller is trying too hard and finding himself out of position too often. Garner must start. Kiernan needs dropped. Don't think I've seen Tav and MOH play well together yet so for that reason, Tav drops out. 

1 hour ago, StornowayBlue said:

Foderingham

Hodson, Hill, Wilson, Wallace

O Halloran, Hyndman, Forrester, McKay

Waghorn, Garner.

Would have given Alnwick a start but for a good display from Wes last night. Miller is trying too hard and finding himself out of position too often. Garner must start. Kiernan needs dropped. Don't think I've seen Tav and MOH play well together yet so for that reason, Tav drops out. 

probz the best formation and team i can think we have just now. the whole spine of the team no matter who we play are spinless. i cant see a captain on that pitch.