Mccoist got more from the players

stewaj3

I honestly believe that. He was useless, his signings were useless, they didn't train properly, but i reckon his players wanted to play for him. 

That lot we have now look like they don't care. Ohalloran and forrester joking on the bench when we are getting beat. 

Mark warburton was just a different kind of useless. No better than mccoist and spent a hell of a lot more money. 

Murty is a shite caretaker, reminds me of clipboard mcdowell. (where is he these days by the way?)  With this board i just dont see us improving. We are nothing short of a joke. 

Get someone in that those players are shit scared of as they need a rollicking not an arm put round them. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got to disagree. Under McCoist we played the worst football I have seen in watching Rangers in over 50 yrs . It was also at a lower level than we are in at the moment . Murty should not have been put in this position but stood up to the plate. Why we can't get someone in till the end of the season is beyond me 

Just now, gsa said:

Fuck off.

Ian Black, Nicky Law, etc? 

They couldn't have given less of a fuck. 

Their "cheekie chappie" of a manner was more concerned with being everyone's pal than winning. 

Im not saying they were good, they were useless but the like of darren mcgregor, dean shiels, look like they cared... 

Im no being funny but even ricky foster reacting to our fans... Thats more spirit than this whole team of charlatans show. 

Mccoist reign was shite, this is not better. 

2 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

Got to disagree. Under McCoist we played the worst football I have seen in watching Rangers in over 50 yrs . It was also at a lower level than we are in at the moment . Murty should not have been put in this position but stood up to the plate. Why we can't get someone in till the end of the season is beyond me 

You think this style of football is better? 

6 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

I honestly believe that. He was useless, his signings were useless, they didn't train properly, but i reckon his players wanted to play for him. 

That lot we have now look like they don't care. Ohalloran and forrester joking on the bench when we are getting beat. 

Mark warburton was just a different kind of useless. No better than mccoist and spent a hell of a lot more money. 

Murty is a shite caretaker, reminds me of clipboard mcdowell. (where is he these days by the way?)  With this board i just dont see us improving. We are nothing short of a joke. 

Get someone in that those players are shit scared of as they need a rollicking not an arm put round them. 

You win , the most negative and depressing  post of a dreadful weekend.

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

Im not saying they were good, they were useless but the like of darren mcgregor, dean shiels, look like they cared... 

Im no being funny but even ricky foster reacting to our fans... Thats more spirit than this whole team of charlatans show. 

Mccoist reign was shite, this is not better. 

Look no further than Kenny Miller.  He has played consistently well over the last 1 1/2 seasons but was rank rotten under McCoist.

I honestly think with the right Manager these players can still perform better than what we are seeing now which is fucking deplorable.

We have a Board who knew they were getting rid of the Manager and should have had a plan in place not some no commitment pish under 20's coach.

49 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Ally would put them in their place by not allowing them to choose their own karaoke songs.

Honestly behave yourself.

1 hour ago, stewaj3 said:

Our current team is bad and being woefully mismanaged but I thank any god who will listen that we don't have Ally in charge because right now I reckon we'd be staring at relegation with these players under him.