Unfit Wallace or a fit Hodson

Smile

1 hour ago, billsim1984 said:

Another mystery. Same as why does Halliday keep starting. 

See usually I'd agree, didn't think he should have started, but he was our best player yesterday.

I know it doesn't say much though. 

Also, in every game they've played, he's been better than, Toral.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

See usually I'd agree, didn't think he should have started, but he was our best player yesterday.

I know it doesn't say much though. 

Also, in every game they've played, he's been better than, Toral.

Wasn't just meaning last night. He's been needing dropped for ages and keeps playing. Toral is an awful player too. Start of the season I was excited about our midfield options. What a cluster fuck that area has ended up. :megaanguish:

1 minute ago, billsim1984 said:

Wasn't just meaning last night. He's been needing dropped for ages and keeps playing. Toral is an awful player too. Start of the season I was excited about our midfield options. What a cluster fuck that area has ended up. :megaanguish:

Agreed mate, there's games where he does well then it gets overhyped and the same where he has a bad game and it gets made look worse imo.

Mate, hate looking back at how excited I was, especially Rossitter lol.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Agreed mate, there's games where he does well then it gets overhyped and the same where he has a bad game and it gets made look worse imo.

Mate, hate looking back at how excited I was, especially Rossitter lol.

I know. And thinking that rocket Barton would be worth the risk because he had one good season at Burnley. Hindsight and all that. Just want this season over tbh. 

6 hours ago, Smile said:

Why did Wallace start clearly unfit when we had a fit Hodson sitting on his arse.?

Maybe because even with one leg and blindfolded Wallace is 10x better than Hodson who is truly woeful and shouldn't be anywhere near our club 

9 hours ago, The Tavernator said:

Hodson was completely useless against Dundee, Murty probably thought an unfit Wallace would be better.

Absolutely - if there ever was a player who was completely under stress for the whole match, it was Hodson.

Just simple things like taking a throw in had him flapping his arms, with his eyes bulging, all match.

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

U'd take a half fit Hodson on the right over a fully fit and lazy bastard Tav

Despite me slating him above for a woeful display last week, I will agree he looks a whole lot better on the right.