Jump to content

Are the Players choosing Warburton over Rangers


Smile
 Share

Are the Players choosing Warburton over Rangers  

316 members have voted

  1. 1. Are the Players choosing Warburton over Rangers



Recommended Posts

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We would've seen a drop in quality after Warburton left, truth is is they was no quality to drop.

They dropped in quality after last season's semi final, since then they were running on their on air supply thinking they were world beaters when in fact they beat a celtic side that had a shit manager. They then promptly went to easter road and got pumped. Had a chance to wrap the title up at Raith Rovers bit and fucked it there. Come dumbarton at home only managed a 1-0 win and then after that they would go on to finish the season with a 2-2 draw at Morton and a 3-2 beating off of hiv in the scottish cup.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

They didn't even choose Warburton when he was here so i doubt it. I don't even think it's possible to be as bad as they look. I just think they have been badly mismanaged and poorly coached since coming here. Our football issues are so deep rooted, it's going to take an outside guy with no ties to anyone to sort us out. Difficult decisions need made. Big decisions need made. I believe in the importance of a captain and leaders. Especially in team sport like football. The boardroom needs leadership, the squad needs leadership from their manager and the team needs leadership from their captain. This club badly need genuine leaders. We are so weak as a club on and off the park it is heartbreaking. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, The Tavernator said:

None are Rangers quality, except maybe Miller and Wes.

Wouldn't even include miller tbh he's decent to have around the squad because experience but he was anonymous last night and in the match before that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing has changed so why do we expect anything else. 

If something isn't working change it and that means more than just changing one Coach for the next one to just keep on going on. 

Until we get a manager who changes it around and we see what happens because these players aren't great but they are better than what we are watching. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Nothing has changed so why do we expect anything else. 

If something isn't working change it and that means more than just changing one Coach for the next one to just keep on going on. 

Until we get a manager who changes it around and we see what happens because these players aren't great but they are better than what we are watching. 

The players have all lost confidence in their ability IMO, probably because they could not play how MW insisted they had to.

If a manager came in with some motivation skills and changed to a better formation that they could play I believe the results would quickly change for the better. Unfortunately the board has decided to go with a coach who is doing the same as MW and it is a shambles. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Choose Rangers, choose Warburton, choose playing 4-3-3 even though it's not working, choose Kiernan even though he's utter aids,choose dehydration tests over defending corners,choose Jordan Rossiter even though he's 7-10 days away, choose the best in the business even though he likes envelopes, choose Joe Garner even though he couldn't hit water if he fell out a boat.

 

choose Notts Forest..

Link to post
Share on other sites

If they are choosing ANYONE over Rangers then they need shown the door.

Are they just pish? They have shown on occasions that they can play.

Are they not carrying out instructions? Then we desperately need a manager who will kick arse and draw a line in the sand. "Step over if you want to play for this club. If not then GTF"

Are they too thick to understand instructions? Then we need a primary teacher to carry out the pre-match team talk only using short, easily understood words.

Are they unhappy being here? Then they really ARE thick. Surely, if they don't want to be here, they should be playing out of their skin to get a move elsewhere.

As a foot note - I am fucking SICK watching Rangers players JOGGING back when they lose the ball. Tav. Halliday, as a faux Rangers man, should have a serious talk with himself. Rangers man my arse. He should be leaving NOTHING on the pitch.

Feeling a little better now. Thank you.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

They are just so pish. MW completely underestimated what was required in the Premiership - solid foundation with a bit of spark up top. The amount of times we conceded multiple goals last season was criminal (in the league below) and the lack of addressing that was criminal. If you have a good, solid defence, you don't lose many games and the spark up top wins you tight games.  Additionally, very few of our lot (aforementioned pish) will have any sell on value, a massive requirement for us to start having another source of income other than loans or the fans. 

Not one of our players would get us £1m in a transfer fee, which is brutal the way money is splashed about in England. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Choose Rangers, choose Warburton, choose playing 4-3-3 even though it's not working, choose Kiernan even though he's utter aids,choose dehydration tests over defending corners,choose Jordan Rossiter even though he's 7-10 days away, choose the best in the business even though he likes envelopes, choose Joe Garner even though he couldn't hit water if he fell out a boat.

 

choose Notts Forest..

And look at me, your mum squatting pissed in a tube hole At Tottenham Court Road I just come out of The Ship Talking to the most blonde I ever met

Shouting, "Lager, lager, lager, lager"
Shouting, "Lager, lager, lager, lager"
Shouting, "Lager, lager, lager, lager"
Shouting, "Lager, lager, lager"

Shouting "Mega, mega white thing, mega, mega White thing, mega, mega white thing, mega, mega" Shouting, "Lager, lager, lager, lager Mega, mega white thing, mega, mega white thing"

Link to post
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

They didn't even choose Warburton when he was here so i doubt it. I don't even think it's possible to be as bad as they look. I just think they have been badly mismanaged and poorly coached since coming here. Our football issues are so deep rooted, it's going to take an outside guy with no ties to anyone to sort us out. Difficult decisions need made. Big decisions need made. I believe in the importance of a captain and leaders. Especially in team sport like football. The boardroom needs leadership, the squad needs leadership from their manager and the team needs leadership from their captain. This club badly need genuine leaders. We are so weak as a club on and off the park it is heartbreaking. 

I think in terms of the coaching it seems like most of ours has been done in the video analysis room in a 'safe' environment where the players put their hands up if they want to talk and the teachers pet's Wallace and Halliday get the good job of wheeling out the big TV and VCR stand.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 20 August 2022 11:30 Until 13:30
      0  
      Hibernian v Rangers
      Easter Road
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football

×
×
  • Create New...