Are the Players choosing Warburton over Rangers

Smile

Are the Players choosing Warburton over Rangers  

316 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Players choosing Warburton over Rangers

23 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

If they are choosing ANYONE over Rangers then they need shown the door.

Are they just pish? They have shown on occasions that they can play.

Are they not carrying out instructions? Then we desperately need a manager who will kick arse and draw a line in the sand. "Step over if you want to play for this club. If not then GTF"

Are they too thick to understand instructions? Then we need a primary teacher to carry out the pre-match team talk only using short, easily understood words.

Are they unhappy being here? Then they really ARE thick. Surely, if they don't want to be here, they should be playing out of their skin to get a move elsewhere.

As a foot note - I am fucking SICK watching Rangers players JOGGING back when they lose the ball. Tav. Halliday, as a faux Rangers man, should have a serious talk with himself. Rangers man my arse. He should be leaving NOTHING on the pitch.

Feeling a little better now. Thank you.

Been posting  regularly for a year that he's a lazy bastard & got pelters from those who think he's a) good and, b) MOTM most weeks. It's all about opinions right enough.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

And look at me, your mum squatting pissed in a tube hole At Tottenham Court Road I just come out of The Ship Talking to the most blonde I ever met

Shouting, "Lager, lager, lager, lager"
Shouting, "Lager, lager, lager"

Shouting "Mega, mega white thing, mega, mega White thing, mega, mega white thing, mega, mega" Shouting, "Lager, lager, lager, lager Mega, mega white thing, mega, mega white thing"

You dancing to this rn

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

We would've seen a drop in quality after Warburton left, truth is is they was no quality to drop.

They dropped in quality after last season's semi final, since then they were running on their on air supply thinking they were world beaters when in fact they beat a celtic side that had a shit manager. They then promptly went to easter road and got pumped. Had a chance to wrap the title up at Raith Rovers bit and fucked it there. Come dumbarton at home only managed a 1-0 win and then after that they would go on to finish the season with a 2-2 draw at Morton and a 3-2 beating off of hiv in the scottish cup.

This

35 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

They are just so pish. MW completely underestimated what was required in the Premiership - solid foundation with a bit of spark up top. The amount of times we conceded multiple goals last season was criminal (in the league below) and the lack of addressing that was criminal. If you have a good, solid defence, you don't lose many games and the spark up top wins you tight games.  Additionally, very few of our lot (aforementioned pish) will have any sell on value, a massive requirement for us to start having another source of income other than loans or the fans. 

Not one of our players would get us £1m in a transfer fee, which is brutal the way money is splashed about in England. 

Defenders who can't mark, midfielders who won't tackle and forwards who couldn't score in a barrel of fannies. The players brought in under MW were a waste of wages. Any new manager will have to go out and sign another 11 players.... again!!!!!

Thanks for your efforts and loyalty Mark.:britney:

The amount of players that Warburton brought in, who have had multiple loan moves says it all for me.

Is it young players getting experience or is it players who have limited ability, no football brain, no bottle or a poor attitude? 

I think some are. 

His wee pals Halliday and Tav have somehow got even worse since he left. Tav doesn't give a fuck at all. 

Waghorns actually regressed so far as well. 

It sums them up. Rather than seize the opportunity to make a name for yourself at this club they spit the dummy and have the mental capacity of goldfish. 

Any individuality, imagination or even just objective criticism was probably nullified by the demand to play to a rigorous "Warburton" system every week . 

Interesting in hindsight that Barton, who had more experience than most, appears to have questioned player's and manager's attitude almost straight away.

I suspect that, like us fans, the players gave up all hope of expressing and improving themselves long ago (especially if they had no great ability or confidence to develop from an individual perspective) and we are now reaping the results of a group of players where individuality was supressed and obedience to the system was paramount. 

Murty's refusal to bend or change things since he came in just adds to the above argument. Our club philosophy and our future ambitions looked fucked for now, and it certainly won't be our current players who change this.

Sadly I now think most of our players would rather be out of it.

I have a manager at my work, I think he's an arsehole and I hate the cunt, I don't give a flying fuck who my manager is, I do my job to the best of my abilities because the next manager might get rid of me because I'm a lazy bastard plus another manager elsewhere might look at my ability and offer me more money to go and work for him/her , but then again if I'm not working for a couple of weeks then the pressure mounts and affects my family as I have bills to pay, footballers are a shower of overpaid privileged arsewipes who have no realisation how there pampered stand in the corner and hold my breath because I'm in a huff attitude impacts on the loyal foot soldiers who spend a fortune going to watch them play. 

They are pish. There's none of them that are born winners and leaders apart from Miller but you can see he is getting pissed off with what's around him and he's too old to carry other players. We're in the same position we were in when McCoist left and McDowell didn't want the job and didn't change anything. Only this time it's going to cost more to sort out for this league. St Johnstone at Ibrox on Wednesday will be tough because you can be sure they'll react to today's beating. Can we react to last night's result? I hope so, but how often have we had our hopes dashed. Just pisses me off thinking about it.Time for the pub.

1 hour ago, bennybongo said:

I think the players are trying their best tbh.

Players are mid level SPL quality with or without Warburton. Frankly, they are garbage no matter how hard they try. No manager can do anything better with them. 

Mid level English division 1. Most would struggle in the English championship.