Is Anyone elses faith in King and the board beginning to slip away?

Thermopylae

When I heard that they had taken advantage of the chance to get rid of MW I assumed it had been in their minds for a while and they would have someone earmarked and ready to come in. A couple of weeks on it now appears that there are no plans in place and we have a trip to breeze block boulevard coming up with a man in the dugout with zero management experience. Very sad to say but if this is the best those upstairs can do they don't deserve our support 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is alarming that this has  been a week where whores, tarts and comic singers have been interviewed in London for a  DOF position whilst back in the real world the team on the pitch is crumbling beyond belief. Most have seen this unfolding for months and it did come to a head then get worse so why the fuck is nothing being done about the here and now?

My only assumption is those in power at Ibrox are absolute pricks to a man.

9 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Beginning? It's slipped long ago

Fair enough I know some had more faith in him than others to begin with.

I do sometimes wonder if we would have been better with Ashley? He's certainly turned nasty since we tried to get him out the door but I'm sure King would have been just the same if the roles has been reversed and it was his investment that was under sttack

5 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

It is alarming that this has  been a week where whores, tarts and comic singers have been interviewed in London for a  DOF position whilst back in the real world the team on the pitch is crumbling beyond belief. Most have seen this unfolding for months and it did come to a head then get worse so why the fuck is nothing being done about the here and now?

My only assumption is those in power at Ibrox are absolute pricks to a man.

I wonder how much of the problem is King not being here? I can't help feeling is he was at Ibrox most days it would focus his mind in a way that obviously isn't happening 

18 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

When I heard that they had taken advantage of the chance to get rid of MW I assumed it had been in their minds for a while and they would have someone earmarked and ready to come in. A couple of weeks on it now appears that there are no plans in place and we have a trip to breeze block boulevard coming up with a man in the dugout with zero management experience. Very sad to say but if this is the best those upstairs can do they don't deserve our support 

Totally opposed to him from day one. I swayed a couple of times, but never had faith in him with his MO. A convicted felon should never be the Chairman of this great institution. He has made us more toxic than nuclear waste. Sadly, it looks like I have been proven correct. He has lied and conned us and has not one ounce of strategic thinking, nor gives a fuck about us. He never defends us and appears to be related to Lord Lucan.

A cancer that needs serious surgery.

2 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

He should be here a lot more often that would show more commitment 

I think he's the flunky who get's the blame no one would have King represent them if they were serious the guy spouts total shit in interviews and boasts more than he should as he always get's found out.

We needed a change the last board was a shambles. 

The thing is the loud mouth cunts made us toxic to everyone except King and his knobpolisher murray, so we are stuck until they decide the soft seats, free food & drink and the blazers aren't worth sitting watching us get pumped week in week out. 

We need a change again but it won't be coming, so well done loud mouth cunts you've managed to do as much damage to our club as the Sir Minty, whytes & greens of this world  ?????

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The thing is the loud mouth cunts made us toxic to everyone except King and his knobpolisher murray, so we are stuck until they decide the soft seats, free food & drink and the blazers aren't worth sitting watching us get pumped week in week out. 

We need a change again but it won't be coming, so well done loud mouth cunts you've managed to do as much damage to our club as the Sir Minty, whytes & greens of this world  ?????

The Loudmouths are now being silenced with wee sweeteners they are not going to bite the hand that feeds them.

The problem is the mendacious one doesn't even bother to watch us. He flew over and out again without bothering to attend a game. He seems more likely to be seen at Anfailed than Ibrox on a matchday.

No one on the Board seems to have what it takes to make the difference in funding and/or approach to take the club forward. 

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I can't help feeling something must have put off potential investors ... as a test of strength we showed by attracting huge crowds in the lower leagues that we are a big club with bags of potetntial and yet there wasn't a great deal of interest when the time came