Ferguson resigns from Clyde

Think its a disgrace the flak he gets on here.aye a dont think he is ready to be a manager yet at rangers and might possibily never be but who the fuck wants to take a job like this the now.no money whatsoever.

Id take him back in a heartbeat .he knows what its all about and wont be any worse than the pish we are gettin the noo.

I expect abuse no doubt but the guy is a rangers legend in my eyes.

As i said i dont think hes rangers manager material but id fully get behind him if he was brought in

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I'd back this till the summer can point the finger at Ferguson one thing you can't say is he doesn't know the standards at Rangers.

moaning faced cunt yes because he's a winner and expects high standards

or because he blames every cunt but himself.

Especially the youngsters who he will bawl and roar at constantly.

Not the best quality for a captain or gaffer to have.

3 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Think its a disgrace the flak he gets on here.aye a dont think he is ready to be a manager yet at rangers and might possibily never be but who the fuck wants to take a job like this the now.no money whatsoever.

Id take him back in a heartbeat .he knows what its all about and wont be any worse than the pish we are gettin the noo.

I expect abuse no doubt but the guy is a rangers legend in my eyes.

As i said i dont think hes rangers manager material but id fully get behind him if he was brought in

Where to start with that ...

41 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Anyone expecting an appointment of a significantly higher calibre doesn't fully grasp how limited our finances are. 

I think it's pretty plausible he'll come in with McLeish, as his assistant, then be promoted into the first team coach role in the summer when McLeish is made DOF.

If we start ST renewals with eck as DoF and fergie as head coach, the board better slash ST prices as that is as underwhelming as it comes

1 minute ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

or because he blames every cunt but himself.

Especially the youngsters who he will bawl and roar at constantly.

Not the best quality for a captain or gaffer to have.

Just what this squad need fuckin told straight no fuckin about

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just what this squad need fuckin told straight no fuckin about

Unless hes a far different guy from his playing days he wont tell them straight.

He'd mumble at the older players and shout at and discourage the youngsters.

Why would you want a dud manager to come in? Or a dud board to stay in for that matter.

Just now, CoopsLaud said:

Would be a disaster

Surely even this half arsed board would not comsider Barry

Really hope you are right about the Board.  King must be getting desperate though, and he might think a move like this would appease fans.  It would be catastrophic.  One look at Ferguson's managerial/coaching record should be enough to rule him out of any role at Ibrox. 

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If we start ST renewals with eck as DoF and fergie as head coach, the board better slash ST prices as that is as underwhelming as it comes

I would not renew at any price if this happens.  Prefer to pay on an occasional game by game basis than throw money at that.