Info regards to football banning orders, best lawyer etc.d

CoatbridgeBear

Long & short I got a 5 year ban few years back when we beat Airdrie 7-0, the lawyer I had wasn't clued up on the law etc and got my arse handed to me in court. 3 years on & I phoned Focus to find out the day it was up and they told me I was eligible to be allowed back early due to good behaviour etc. Said I had to contact a lawyer though and they deal with it. I don't fancy using the same lawyer so if anyone has had to deal with this before do you know any lawyers that are clued up? I'm allowed back in november if successful..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Long & short I got a 5 year ban few years back when we beat Airdrie 7-0, the lawyer I had wasn't clued up on the law etc and got my arse handed to me in court. 3 years on & I phoned Focus to find out the day it was up and they told me I was eligible to be allowed back early due to good behaviour etc. Said I had to contact a lawyer though and they deal with it. I don't fancy using the same lawyer so if anyone has had to deal with this before do you know any lawyers that are clued up? I'm allowed back in november if successful..

Good that you'll be back next season (hopefully) cheering our success to 55! 

13 minutes ago, jim beam said:

That's a long ban I take it you must have previous football related breaches.anyway this farce of a law has been in now for a while so I'm guessing that most solicitors will be clued up on it now.

1st offence for singing Super Rangers. Shafted is.

58 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

And for fuck sake behave yourself now CB

Maybe you will bring us some good luck back

:tu:

2 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Mind the last time you posted about this somecunt was raging saying you thought you were some sort of martyr ????

Ya fucking bigot.

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

Mind the last time you posted about this somecunt was raging saying you thought you were some sort of martyr ????

Ya fucking bigot.

Hahaha aye mate, this place is full a rockets. Had somebody earlier tell me 'you're the kinda fan that brings shame on the club' ??