Info regards to football banning orders, best lawyer etc.d

CoatbridgeBear

18 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Hahaha aye mate, this place is full a rockets. Had somebody earlier tell me 'you're the kinda fan that brings shame on the club' ??

I hate that shite mate. No real football fan would wish it on any other fan, even if it were a taig. The laws a disgrace I could be looking at a ten year ban I reckon as I've been banned before. But anyone who would say get it up ye or you deserve it clearly isn't a football fan as no one deserves it for saying or singing something

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Long & short I got a 5 year ban few years back when we beat Airdrie 7-0, the lawyer I had wasn't clued up on the law etc and got my arse handed to me in court. 3 years on & I phoned Focus to find out the day it was up and they told me I was eligible to be allowed back early due to good behaviour etc. Said I had to contact a lawyer though and they deal with it. I don't fancy using the same lawyer so if anyone has had to deal with this before do you know any lawyers that are clued up? I'm allowed back in november if successful..

Try asking the Vanguard Bears they are usually clued up with this kind of information.  

28 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Hahaha aye mate, this place is full a rockets. Had somebody earlier tell me 'you're the kinda fan that brings shame on the club' ??

You do. You're a disgrace to the club with that kind of bigotry. Think about the poor kaffliks.

Thats a cunt of a ban I remember when you said about this as I was getting one for 3years and I was scrapping with the Police at the Piggery but cause I was in the Army got away with it just a fine but there was Hibs fans there as well and they got 3years as well that was back in 2011 I think so thats fucking hefty getting 5years just for singing.

Next time make it worth it and go down fighting fuck the Police they are shit bag cunts full a nancy boys now so make sure and go for older one they enjoy a scrap :mutley: and my grid square was proof of that.

3 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Long & short I got a 5 year ban few years back when we beat Airdrie 7-0, the lawyer I had wasn't clued up on the law etc and got my arse handed to me in court. 3 years on & I phoned Focus to find out the day it was up and they told me I was eligible to be allowed back early due to good behaviour etc. Said I had to contact a lawyer though and they deal with it. I don't fancy using the same lawyer so if anyone has had to deal with this before do you know any lawyers that are clued up? I'm allowed back in november if successful..

I'll pm you details of someone later.

6 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

I'm allowed back sometime in April too due to good behaviour and going down this same route but would rather just apply to the court myself and do it without a lawyer don't really want to spend a few hundred quid on an open/shut type deal 

55 minutes ago, BEE said:

As KAI says - no need for a lawyer. I sent you a link via PM explaining this when you asked this years ago.

Now fuck off attention seeker.

Pm me a link as well ya uphill gardener 

aye it says on the ban pack if your application is declined you could be liable for court costs but if you've behaved can't see how they can decline against you ... unless they've got intelligence on you to think you'll re-offend during your third off period ... in that case I'd be fucked :lol: