Fernando ricksen will launch his new official Rangers legends top

Ultimately, to me, the only important point here, is that everyone who will be there that night - Fernando, The Bears, the Bar Staff, and even the non-Bears who just happen to be there, will all have a great night - except Stan - he'll be stressed out and up to high-doe trying to keep it all running smoothly!

Anyone who doesn't like any aspect of it at all, can easily avoid the whole thing - it's completely voluntary for all in attendance.

And I hear that it's Free Beer for Bears Night on a Friday too!  :cheers:

Can't wait to see the pics. :thumbsup:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You're right, it's not your argument but don't let that stop you. It hasn't stopped anyone else :lol:

I gave my opinion and Stan replied. I thought that was the end of the matter until today when GB piped up and accused me of being full of shit because I donate to other charities and not his.

As far as auditing the charities goes. I don't need to because Stan has already admitted his pub will benefit from the event being held there. I disagreed with that but also said I could understand why he does it. Again, thought that was the end of the matter. 

Your arguement is flawed because I'm assuming Stan isn't charging for his pub to be used or taking a cut of the shirt sales. If he is then you're right and it's disgrace.

if people do happen to want a beer whilst in the pub whilst attending the event and make the decision to buy one then that's got nothing to do with the charity. Would you rather this was held in an empty field? 

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

..... Ooops! ...... Sorry Bud ..... I thought this was the Free Pub Quiz thread ..... :confused:

.... Am I going to be charged for this? ..... I hope not ....  :p:

:UK:

You know how it works Bobby - Fined for questioning charging policy. :tu:

Luckily for you, you paid in advance the other night. :rangers:

13 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I wish I'd known that field was available, before I booked the O'Mally Arms! :p:

Just as long as everyone knows they aren't allowed to buy anything I think that's ok? But I'm not sure. You'll need to confirm with Mr Morals 

1 fernando ricksen is launching his new tops ,what is nothing to do with me,other than we are wearing them 

In fleetwood for his tribute game,were I am the organiser,

I won't receive anything from the sale of the tops,

2 fernando ricksen asked if I could help him launch his tops,ie I contacted his old team mates ,the media,

And his agent contacted sky sports news,

3  we then needed some were to launch the tops ,

As you know I own a rangers pub,fernando said that would be perfect as he would be amongst 

All his rangers family, 

4 so do you think I should have said no fernando there is a pub up the road that would be better

As it has no conection to rangers ,and you have never met the people that own the bar,

And they are not your friend ,and have never raised funds for you terrible illness ,

5  I had promised myself I was not going to post anything ,after my last post ,

But reading some of the stuff since ,its so fucking hurting ,

6 I own a rangers pub in a celtic minded area,it's the only rangers pub out of 11 pubs in Blantyre, 

I am up against it from the time in Blantyre ,they hate the pub and everything it stands for,

The last thing I ever thought was I would be on a rangers website arguing, 

7  fernando has been in the pub loads of times,because he sees me as a friend,

I am just glad he has not read some of the comments on here,

8 one last thing ,everyone is welcome to come to the pub on Friday  ,I have never once asked 

Anyone to buy a drink ,or pay an entrance fee ,

For anyone suggesting I am doing this to fill my till,they don't know me ,

I won't be commenting on the thread again,as I can't explain to you anymore than I have .

Stan gordon 

And now I can finally reveal my true motive...

You can win a pair of tickets to the Legends v England Select game in Fleetwood, as well as some other awesome prizes, in our Wee Joshua Raffle...

Legends_Tickets.thumb.jpg.9a85a1ffdcad85

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/304712-last-chance-to-buy-your-raffle-tickets-for-the-rangersmedia-big-raffle-for-wee-josh/

:mutley:

1 hour ago, stonefield teddies said:

1 fernando ricksen is launching his new tops ,what is nothing to do with me,other than we are wearing them 

2 fernando ricksen asked if I could help him launch his tops,ie I contacted his old team mates ,the media,

As you know I own a rangers pub,fernando said that would be perfect as he would be amongst 

All his rangers family, 

4 so do you think I should have said no fernando there is a pub up the road that would be better

As it has no conection to rangers ,and you have never met the people that own the bar,

And they are not your friend ,and have never raised funds for you terrible illness ,

6 I own a rangers pub in a celtic minded area,it's the only rangers pub out of 11 pubs in Blantyre, 

I am up against it from the time in Blantyre ,they hate the pub and everything it stands for,

8 one last thing ,everyone is welcome to come to the pub on Friday  ,I have never once asked 

I won't be commenting on the thread again,as I can't explain to you anymore than I have .

Stan gordon 

PM sent :tu:

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Shows up an hour late to the debate and hits out with this shocking patter :lol:

At least you tried.

A debate?

The only thing you've achieved is highlighting that you're a roaster. 

8 hours ago, stonefield teddies said:

All his rangers family, 

Stan gordon 

Top man!!! 

No surrender Fernando!!! 

Keep up your fighting spirit!!! 

With guys like Stan doing such important work it makes me proud to be part of the Rangers family