***Celtic vs Rangers ticket bonus ball - Wee Josh Fund***

K.A.I

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Just reading donations, this one from someone on RM? Fantastic stuff.

wullho RM

£2,039

Fuck me fair play to that man. Bit of an odd number but it could have been a bookies win or something. 

Ill transfer the bonus ball money from my PayPal into the fundraising page some point tomorrow night as it's my night off 

For anyone that's interested that's the remaining monies from my PayPal paid into the official fund. 

Hopefully there's more waves of fundraising and more people get involved. 

Be good if Rangers could perhaps pay the remaining 60k from the charity foundation. Sickens me they would spend that money on a refugee bus a year ago but a wee guy like this needs it. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

For anyone that's interested that's the remaining monies from my PayPal paid into the official fund. 

Hopefully there's more waves of fundraising and more people get involved. 

Be good if Rangers could perhaps pay the remaining 60k from the charity foundation. Sickens me they would spend that money on a refugee bus a year ago but a wee guy like this needs it. 

:cheers:

Thanks for the update mate ..... it was another great thread and your hard work is well appreciated .... looking forward to the next one .....:thumbsup:

I know what you mean mate ... I think young Joshua is one of the mascots at the Thistle game ... so hopefully he gets a good bit of publicity that would bring his plight to the attention of the support who may not be aware of his need for an operation .... we will find out then .... once again well done mate.

:UK: